Wild Hogs...

I went to see it last weekend. I was going to go see either Wild Hogs or Ghost Rider but remembered a post by Mc about ghost Rider. Had the kids too and thought Wild Hogz might be more PG. My 85 year old grandpa went with us and laughed his aZZ off.

(Fate @ Mar. 07 2007,18:28) I went to see it last weekend. I was going to go see either Wild Hogs or Ghost Rider but remembered a post by Mc about ghost Rider. Had the kids too and thought Wild Hogz might be more PG. My 85 year old grandpa went with us and laughed his aZZ off.
Now thats funny....

I loved the movie too. Way fun - nothing over the top in terms of plot but definitely worth a fun night out!

Go BikerBoyz!! ... oops -- Lots of busa's in BBoyz -

burn rubber not your sole baby...
firedevil.gif

(Tango1300 @ Mar. 07 2007,08:49) Where was this movie filmed...? From a few of the previews it looks like somewhere in Maryland they started out. I saw a Hwy 50 sign and it looked a little like Annapolis.
It was mostly filmed in and around Madrid, NM, about 20 miles from here as the crow flies.

Nice area, great riding, incredibly awesome food and atmosphere!

--Wag--

I'm seeing Zodiac tomorrow and then 300 on Friday... and I'll download Wild Hogs when a good version becomes available. It looks good and I'm sure it's funny.

I went expecting it to be stupid, and i was only going becuse a friend wanted to go but left very surprised that it was soo funny. i think the beginning was very good, but kind of slacked off near the end right when the whole figth scene started it fell on it's face.

Call me crazy but, what if we started a thread about the movie and all those who went to see it could post their comments? That way, those of us who have not seen it could decide if we wanted to go see it? Based on the comments of those who did go see it, that is! What do ya think? Comments?

*hears crickets chirping*

Anyone?

*more crickets*

Hello???

Yes I loved the movie too, it was entertaining, And on another note a friend of mine wife doesn't like to ride and hasn't tried. After seeing this morning she is now gonna give it a try. Right on!!
bowdown.gif

Gonna go see it this weekend for sure!! It opened on the Friday that we left for daytona and it was either go and see the movie or head to bike week, I chose to go to bike week and had the time of my life with my baby!!!
beerchug.gif

63310016189139470211.jpg

(GMbusa @ Mar. 07 2007,09:53) The movie is funny but it's basicly a 2hr HD commercial with bits of Orange County Choppers thrown in.
This was the post I was looking for!

Wife kicked me and the kids out the other night (something to do with a chicks only card game) so we went and saw the thing.
Funny, clean, entertaining and a big wet kiss to the HD crowd.

The Del Fuegos would have NEVER caught up with me!!!

My wife & I laughed our BUTTS off!!

Oh , and after the movie she was telling me I should do something like that with friends sometime...
eek2.gif
SHOCKED.gif

So guys TAKE YOUR WIVES!!!
laugh.gif

Because I like being able to do stuff like that is why I don't have a wife in the first place!

Well, being ugly helps some too.

P.S.- The critics HATED this movie, that makes it a must-see in my book...

"A CRITIC IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING AND THE VALUE OF NOTHING"

Did I mention slightly over weight? Well, more like fat?

Ok, OK, more like a blimp!

Back