Biker Boyz

And what Maxspeed said..lets do our best..steer'um in the right direction if possible..
Hope to see the flick..I wanna see a Busa going by at 200+

And what Maxspeed said..lets do our best..steer'um in the right direction if possible..
Hope to see the flick..I wanna see a Busa going by at 200+
just gotta kick up some dust here....

After the movie: show them punks what veteran Busa riders can do... hahahaahahahha do you like the smell of burning ass? cuz you gonna get your ass burned!!!!!

I guess I'm a newbie(25yrs./1 summer of riding) and I glad I had Vet's riding w/ me or I could have ended up hurting myself this summer. The busa is my 1st bike and I am a big boy, but thats alot of power and if someone takes the movie the wrong way it could cause a probelm for all sports bike. I loved the fast and the furious but everboby and there mama went out an got a import or thought they were a racer; plus we all know that how they act on movies isn't how we ride.(racing a busa on dirt road/parking bikes in a straight line at the same time.(previews alone)) FINNALY THOUGHTS: I going to see it and happy a bike movie is coming out w/ the all mighty busa is in it; but I don't want more negitive attention brought to us then need.         my 2cents  
rock.gif
 Holla back...

Heavy discussion.
oops.gif
"Ride to live and live to ride!" Old saying, but a good one.

. . . but I don't want more negitive attention brought to us then need.         my 2cents  
rock.gif
 Holla back...
He says that... yet has this as his signature...

"speeding ticket: $75, riding w/o insurance: $100-500, being harassed for having a croch rocket: hours wasted off your summer, watching some friend's out run a state trooper: "PRICELESS" [/QUOTE]

No offense.. but.. uhh... thats what we here in EGO-ville like to call mixed signals.

Welcome to the board Akira if I hadn't already said

"Hey, whats up?"

I have one question? How are the people going to know to come to our website? Are we doing some sort of advertising that I missed. I would love for people to come check us out and possibly join, but how are they to know about us? I haven't seen any previews of the movie yet, but how much air time is the Busa getting for everybody to think that we will get tons of visitors?

fireskull.gif

I have one question? How are the people going to know to come to our website? Are we doing some sort of advertising that I missed. I would love for people to come check us out and possibly join, but how are they to know about us? I haven't seen any previews of the movie yet, but how much air time is the Busa getting for everybody to think that we will get tons of visitors?

fireskull.gif
go to yahoo or google and do a search for hayabusa. www.hayabusa.org comes up.
biggrin.gif

"speeding ticket: $75, riding w/o insurance: $100-500, being harassed for having a croch rocket: hours wasted off your summer, watching some friend's out run a state trooper: "PRICELESS"  

No offense.. but.. uhh... thats what we here in EGO-ville like to call mixed signals. [/QUOTE]
director.gif
At least it was creative, but you forgot $7,000 for the funeral/10 months of rehab!

1zhelp.gif

withstupid.gif

baaa.gif

1zhelp.gif

Thinker

1zhelp.gif

Thinker,

I don't think he is going to need rehab after the funeral.

How about 25,000 for surgery and 3 days in the hospital and 10 months of rehab.

(prices based upon personal experience but only 3 weeks of rehab - wheelie gone bad 11 years ago)

Later,

Steve

Quote (Postal @ Jan. 03 2003,4:03)
Quote (cache @ Dec. 31 2002,5:37)

You noticed the cop didn't stop either.  

Well, maybe he did stop when he hit the end of my screen.  

There is a Dunkin' Doughnuts just off screen... The cop didn't care about what the biker was doing.. haha Just wrong place, wrong time.

[/QUOTE]

Sure its always doughnuts......
coffeecup.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome...the signature was just most of the things I witnesses last summer..
but to hit the the rehab thing, I just started working in brain rehab 4 months ago and I have heard many story's about motorcycle crashes..so I think working here has made me a better rider, but there will always be times when I speed or try to stunt.(late at night w/ no traffic.)
to TREE sorry to hear about your crash but glad to hear about the recovery...
thumbs-up.gif

...the signature was just most of the things I witnesses last summer..
but to hit the the rehab thing, I just started working in brain rehab 4 months ago and I have heard many story's about motorcycle crashes..so I think working here has made me a better rider, but there will always be times when I speed or try to stunt.(late at night w/ no traffic.)
to TREE sorry to hear about your crash but glad to hear about the recovery...
thumbs-up.gif
OK, this guy seems pretty cool, and mature to me. (As if what we think really counts.) I think we all speed, and most of us push the limits a bit. I personally don't do stunts, except for the occasional mild lift of the front whell, but I know that plenty of young and old do.

Akira, it sounds like you respect the power of the Busa, and you approach riding with the right, or should I say best philosophy.

Be careful out there and welcome to the board. I didn't check to see where you live, but if you can make it to Laguna Seca in July, you can hook up with about 20 of us.

Thinker

Thinker62
I live about 45min. outside of chicago(naperville,IL). An again I am new to all this,(1 summer of riding time) were is laguna seca?
withstupid.gif
(city,state country)
1zhelp.gif

I like your style Pure ego; and I will order a shirt so I can rep my hayabusa site.
muscle.gif

jump9.gif

muscle.gif
Akira,

Don't get to caught up in using
muscle.gif
that is actually reserved for use by the "STUNNAH"...And now that you know that, you had better show the "STUNNAH" his respect or he will be forced to
muscle.gif
on you!!!!

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Back