Wild Hogs...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so I finally decided this was the movie the wife and I would go check out. Boy was I not disappointed! I went not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. Sure the plot is lacking but the overall movie is very entertaining and thats why I went. As a rider I'm sure many of you will relate to the different experiences only the road can offer and they diff touch these... Now, IMOP the critics hated this movie cause of the Homo related comedy; Doesn't bother me. Comedy is just that; making fun of ALL lifes unique and not so unique experiences. So, go check it out if your not detoured by the weak over played plot. I promise you will laugh...
The story line is based around four lifetime friends that are approaching the peak of life. Without giving away to much they decide to take there bikes on a "Man Trip"; Just the Men, there Bikes, and the road. There journey is chronicled as they pass through the various states on the bikes. Somewhere along the way things turn a little ugly when they inadvertantly run into some "Real Bikers". Its a cliche as to who is more of a biker as the two groups of men behave badly... Ok, can't really give two much away as I don't want to spoil what little plot there is in this movie! Remember, I'm not recommended this movie for realism or the page turning suspense of a drama. Nope this is just a let your emotions go and relax kind of movie. Don't try and make sense of the outlandish scenes and you'll have a good time! :0

I agree. It not going to win any academy awards, but who cares when you're sore from laughing so hard. I just glad to see a good motorcycle themed movie for a change. (Fastest Indian is still my favorite though)

I laughed my butt off most of the movie! As stated there is no plot aside from just having fun!

Go see it!
super.gif

Plans for this weekend,

Ride Bike------CHECK
Race Bike------CHECK
Watch Movie---CHECK

Thanks
beerchug.gif

Had fun watchin' it with the wiff!

--Wag--

I want to see this one SO bad!! I love Johnny T anyway (putting the scientology aside).. but I laughed so hard at the preview, that I KNOW the whole movie is going to be great!

Mike and I hope to get time away from the kids to see it soon...looks funny
smile.gif

Where was this movie filmed...? From a few of the previews it looks like somewhere in Maryland they started out. I saw a Hwy 50 sign and it looked a little like Annapolis.

Gonna go this firday with friends and wife. I have done the road trip thing for about 6 years now and love it! Harley or Busa both were great! I think I'll like the movie too.

Epic2006_087b.jpg

The movie is funny but it's basicly a 2hr HD commercial with bits of Orange County Choppers thrown in.

Back