I finally saw Biker Boyz

Ahh ok. We still cool! Give me a pound on the side thats brown.
afro.gif

Kind of late here, but I just got to see this movie..........

Other than the bikes, this movie wasn't worth waiting for HBO.......

IT SUCKED BIG TIME!!! Anyone of us could have been a way better tech advisor. Come on racing a busa on a dirt road ( I wont even take her on a dirt road ) dirt bike helmets, the time it took for the bikes to reach 100 + .... need i go on... YUK! Read last months Cycleworld review.
my 2 cents... no wait my $7.50 wasted.
wink.gif
pissed.gif
suspect.gif

IT SUCKED BIG TIME!!! Anyone of us could have been a way better tech advisor. Come on racing a busa on a dirt road ( I wont even take her on a dirt road )  dirt bike helmets, the time it took for the bikes to reach 100 + .... need i go on... YUK!  Read last months Cycleworld review.  
my 2 cents... no wait my $7.50 wasted.
wink.gif

pissed.gif

suspect.gif
i'm with Kent... this movie sucked big.

i made my brother buy it but i wasted my time watching it. cool looking bikes but stupid movie.

As for name calling, that is a trait I have...  You will find that MonstaSlowFag and RubberReserviorTip do the same thing.  Sorry If I offended...  It is a bad habit of mine.
Hey Oracle,

I kinda like the way you twist the names up like that. I'm just curious what you call me?
rock.gif
If you call me anything at all
laugh.gif
Either way, I think it's cool and I won't get defensive about. I realize it's all in fun.

Brian

As for name calling, that is a trait I have...  You will find that MonstaSlowFag and RubberReserviorTip do the same thing.  Sorry If I offended...  It is a bad habit of mine.
Hey Oracle,

I kinda like the way you twist the names up like that.  I'm just curious what you call me?
rock.gif
 If you call me anything at all
laugh.gif
 Either way, I think it's cool and I won't get defensive about.  I realize it's all in fun.

Brian
yours is tough Brian... But we could go with:

Bachelor
Charles in Charge (fag)

Ever been called Brain instead of Brian?

I have been called everything from ORCA (I love that one) to Orifice (not to keen on that one with Vermin lurking).

( ;

-Rip

The movie was terrible, I walked out on the movie after the guy who couldn't stand up because he was so drunk got on his bike and almost won. And the guy that beat them looked like he was riding a CBR600 right.... I tried to endure it since I really wanted to see all the bikes but it was just too painful. Hopefully someone will make a movie worth seeing. I know there is an audience for it. I thought about buying it on DVD but I just cannot support that kind of junk.

er... wasn't the 'drunk guy' just pretending as part of the hussle?

OH MY GOSH! THAT MOVIE ADVOCATES RACING WHILE DRUNK!! HIDE THE CHILDREN!! COVER THE WOMEN'S EYES!!!! CURSE YOU HARSE MEDIA!!!!
biggrin.gif

I thought it was the BEST biker movie to come out in the last couple years

Back