Wife's New Bike

Here is what my wife rides, but sometimes she takes mine for a spin

family.jpg

Lucky! Vinny laughs at me when I tell him I want one...guess he don't trust me...I'm stuck ridin the back seat...when he takes the hump off...

I wouldn't want my wife riding with me on her own scoot...I'd be too concerned about her going down trying to keep up with me and it would mess with my concentration while riding.

She'll ride tandem with me though.

There is nothing like curves on curves!!! A woman on a sport bike is a special thing! My wife rides a Bandit 1200S her first bike was a FZR600.

Sue_with_FZR_in_parking_lot.jpg

Sweet "old" ride. I wish I had the extra cash to buy it cuz that'd be the perfect racebike. Just needs safetywiring and race body work and she's set.

Thanks Ronnie,

It is 10x better than the F4i - handles wonderfully.

I think we passed you & Bradley a few weeks ago by Lucas.

(monster @ Nov. 18 2006,15:12)
(Warputer @ Nov. 18 2006,14:38) Sweet bike ! My wife's not cool enough for a bike !
laugh.gif
ha!  Mine won't even get on mine let alone ride her own.
Ditto---but then again if she did ride with me she be telling me what to do and what not to do. My bike is the only place where I don't have to take orders from her!

Nice ride for sure! I want my wife to ride, but then again I don't. If something happened to her fatally or life changing in an accident, I couldn't live with myself.

Back