Another updae on my bike! w/pics

This is one of the nicest bikes I've seen. Well done. What was your final, total cost for all the new mods? I looked at the wheels at the PVM site and they were basically $2k. Wow! But really - you did an outstanding job on this.

Any thing that you would have changed or would not do after all this?

fantastic pics...all came together well...awsome looking bike

very sweet photos , thanks for sharing
smile.gif

This is one of the nicest bikes I've seen.  Well done.  What was your final, total cost for all the new mods?   I looked at the wheels at the PVM site and they were basically $2k.  Wow!  But really - you did an outstanding job on this.

Any thing that you would have changed or would not do after all this?
thanx for the coments everyone.
the final cost for all the mods is roughly 8500-9000...and yes the wheels were around 2 grand.
and to be honest i dont think there is a single thing that i regret doing or would do again, i may however add more power in the future(carpenter engine work or ghetto turbo) and i am thinking of adding rear sets, and ohlins R&T forks and rear shock, i am just waiting on some more moeny to roll in, in the mean time i am about to buy a bike for the wife so i will be holding off on these things.

Just checked your bike out, luv it man !!!! Dun very nice, I'll be showing this to the little woman.

Very Nicely done . I see you've been really busy and took a lot of pide in your bike and didn't cut any corners. Those Wheels are Awesome . Are they hard to clean ? Hell I had a hard time cleaning the stock 3 spoke . Some Carbon Wheels would have really been icing on the cake . I rate it a 10 out of 10 though.

After closer examination I'd have to take back what I said about the carbon wheels . Those are perfect for that bike . The Gold wheels and Gold Forks give it just the right amount of contrast. 10.5 out of 10 .

After closer examination I'd have to take back what I said about the carbon wheels . Those are perfect for that bike . The Gold wheels and Gold Forks give it just the right amount of contrast. 10.5 out of 10 .
hey man!
yeah i took a lot of time to decide what to get and decided i wanted the 20 spoke pvm's...cleaning takes longer than cleaning the rest of the bike! major pain in the but! but well worth the looks.
the gold color was not my first choice, high gloss black was but it would have been a 4 month wait for them so i said just gimme the gold, ever since i put them on i have been fighting the issue, but so far everyone says gold was the right way to go, so i guess i am gonna leave it that way.
thanx for the rating.

Okay, now can we get more "hot wife" pics?
laugh.gif
The bike is sick by the way,nicely done my friend!
smile.gif

Very cool. Rims look awesome. Nice compliement to the bike. I also dig the triple clamp.

Extremely Well put together, Speed
cool.gif
cool.gif

Do you have any pics of the mounts of the screens and the LEDs? lookin at doin somethin' similar to my '04

cool.gif

Extremely Well put together, Speed  
cool.gif
cool.gif

Do you have any pics of the mounts of the screens and the LEDs? lookin at doin somethin' similar to my '04
thanx,
here is a pic of one of the side pannels for a basic idea, its pretty simple really.
for more info on the leds click on the link at the begging of the post i made.

HPIM1035.JPG

cool.gif

Back