Update on my bike (05 le)

Bike looks amazing...I was just thinking how good it would look with matched inners and blackened screens.... Great stealth scoot man, awesome!
Thanx!
i thought about the matching inners, but i decided it wasnt worth the money since the black and gray is so close anyway.
and the screens, i painted one black and i didnt like it, it blended in too much and took away from the overall affect of it, so i left them silver.

Looking good! I cant wait till I get the carbon parts I ordered from charles at street n track to finish up my 05le. I was thinking of going with some chrome (bling) wheels on mine how do you think that would look? Enjoy your bike it came out very well, take it to shows its def a winner.

Bike looks amazing...I was just thinking how good it would look with matched inners and blackened screens.... Great stealth scoot man, awesome!
Thanx!
i thought about the matching inners, but i decided it wasnt worth the money since the black and gray is so close anyway.
and the screens, i painted one black and i didnt like it, it blended in too much and took away from the overall affect of it, so i left them silver.
It looks great! Sounds like we were thinking along the same lines!

Thanx!
It looks great!  Sounds like we were thinking along the same lines!
cool.gif

any one else got any ideas for what i could do? i need some more input!

Bike looks great...That's what should be done to most LE's...Blacked out...Sweet...

Nice!!!!!

But we need some more HOT WIFE PICS too!!!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

SPEEDMON

Hey bro, again things are looking great. Anyhow, since we chatted about this a few days ago - here's a pic of Gretchen, cant have enough 05LE's in 1 thread. I agree on the inners...I can have mine done for free, alnog with the mirror's but decided to take Vic's advice. They are dash pannels, and look good the way they are. Also, I think with the powdercoating done in black, the inners just flow nicely in stock form.

And keep up the awesome work. I know how much time and labor has went into doing the mod thing, but its all worth it in the end.

_wsb_keyvisual.jpg

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140581303 -->

SPEEDMON

Hey bro, again things are looking great. Anyhow, since we chatted about this a few days ago - here's a pic of Gretchen, cant have enough 05LE's in 1 thread. I agree on the inners...I can have mine done for free, alnog with the mirror's but decided to take Vic's advice. They are dash pannels, and look good the way they are. Also, I think with the powdercoating done in black, the inners just flow nicely in stock form.

And keep up the awesome work. I know how much time and labor has went into doing the mod thing, but its all worth it in the end.

_wsb_500x350_Gretchen1a.jpg
+1 bro
i love the CF bits on your bike, looks awesome!

Hmm, here's another idea for you. Since you went black on the rearsets & stuff, how about blacking out your fuel cap ring. I used the Bedliner stuff instead of sending it out to Vic for pc....it turned out great and is resistant to fuel, oil, etc... just an idea...trying to think of things that wont cost you much but will make a difference.
wink.gif

Hmm, here's another idea for you. Since you went black on the rearsets & stuff, how about blacking out your fuel cap ring. I used the Bedliner stuff instead of sending it out to Vic for pc....it turned out great and is resistant to fuel, oil, etc... just an idea...trying to think of things that wont cost you much but will make a difference.
wink.gif
i already have the keyless vortex gas cap, ere is a pic, its all black of course.
got any other cheap ideas?
wink.gif

Copy_of_HPIM0849.JPG

wink.gif

wink.gif
i already have the keyless vortex gas cap, ere is a pic, its all black of course.
wink.gif
what is that under your triple tree?
rock.gif
is that the remote valentine thingy
rock.gif

wink.gif

rock.gif

wink.gif
Hey Ezra,
I`m glad I helped making your bike looks like that... Fugging sick.. Sooooooo cool... Powder matched perfect.

I love it... Not in a sexual way of course...
smile.gif

Couple cheap ideas .... If you don`t mind...

Loose tank pad.... Seriously.... It makes your awesome bike looks like cheap shid....
Black alien screws for gas cap, ACE hardware, very good quality bolts.
Anodised midpipes, or blackchommed.
Misc bolts... black `em out too.
Tripple tree? Send it to me... I`ll PC it. and those blue bolts covers on tripple tree..... Get rid of them....

..... or not....
smile.gif
She looks awesome!

smile.gif

Back