Good news yesterday.

Rich

Registered
I called the chromers down in SoCal and they shipped out all of my chrome stuff back to me (it went out yesterday).  I got rims, extended swingarm, rear hub, rear brake hanger, rear brake torque arm, kickstand/kickstand bracket, mirror block off plates, axle adjusters, triple tree cover, right side engine cover, left side engine cover, counter sprocket cover, rear sprocket chromed.  I think that is all of it.  Then in another 3 weeks I should be getting my vortex rearsets and gas cap from them (I had them chromed to).  Now I am just all syked out about getting them in the mail.  I will post some pics once I get the bus all put back together.  I have been doing like to mods per day, so I would not have to do it when I get the chrome.  So far I have polished the frame, installed galfer steel braided lines, galfer kevlar brake pads, vortex kill switch, scorpio alarm, yellow box, mps air shifter, indiglo gauges (220) cut the plastic trunk out and put a sheet metal one in and am installing the HID's tomorrow or Sunday. I got the GPS for it yesterday as well (I am waiting on the mount for that).  I am just waiting on the Dry NOS kit and the PCIIIr, then I will have all my winter/spring mods done.  Just blabbing.  good night
Rich

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081576921 -->

That's a hell of a set of winter mods! Can't wait to see what it all looks like!

Me either I have had the bike down for about 6 months taking my time and making sure that I get everything that I wanted on it.

Rich...be sure to let us know when the unveiling is....I'll shoot over and get some pics with ya!
TBone

Alright it is going to be probably the coming up weekend (keeping my fingers crossed for the NOS kit, controller, and PCIIIr to come in this next week).  I will post. Oh ya and I have to install ICEMANs HID kit.

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081613881 -->

Back