Place to get stuff chromed

Rich

Registered
I am wanting to get some stuff off of the busa chromed or preferably powder coated chrome.
Here is the list, if you guys know of someone could you let me know. I just got the bike painted and I am doing a sort of show bike theme. I am wanting to get the
Rims
Swing arm
Triple Tree Cover
3-Brake Calipers
Grab Bar
Kickstand
Sprocket
Rear hub
Rear brake hanger
Brake lever
Clutch lever
Left side engine cover
Right side engine cover
Right and left pegs and peg assy.
High mount exhaust mount
Gas Cap
Wheel spacers
Mirror block off plate
counter sprocket cover (front sprocket cover)

I think you should PM Lori (LoBusa). She could tell you who to use since you're located in Cali. I used SportChrome out in Cali. They do good work, but the customer service and turnaround time leaves something to be desired. Worksmanship I will give an A+, but for overall customer satisfaction...I will give them a D+. It all depends on what you are looking for. Good Luck!

Brian

powder coated chrome
rock.gif
I know you can powder coat or chrome.. is there a process whereby a piece can be powder coated to a chrome finish
rock.gif

rock.gif

Ya they can do it, There are some guys that are out of Roseville that do it now it is a little bit more expensive but more durable.  They had a Arlen Ness (powder coated chrome)rim up at the shop that I get some parts from and it was identicle looking to the other "chrome" pieces that they had ordered for some of the harley riders.

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074894590 -->

Back