New parts list for 06 LE Turbo Builld

turb06LE240

Registered
OK, so heres what I have as of rite now....
06 Stock White LE busa
Black 240 Signature swingarm kit
Black Skeleton Lowering tripple tree
Black delring frame sliders
Black double bouble windscreen
Black leather tank cover
Black Pig spotter mirrors
Black clutch and brake levers
Black rear hand brake set
Black tag relocator
Twin light undertail
Threaded lowering links
Emmission block off plates
Braided front brake lines
Braided clutch lline
Braided rear brake lines & hand brake lines

Now for the chrome...
Chrome Performance Machine Hustler wheels
Chrome Signature kickstand
Chrome Rear brake caliper mount
Chrome brake bar elliminator
Chrome rear Sprocket
Chrome rear discs
Chrome Front calipers
Chrome Stator cover
Chrome Sprocket cover
Chrome Clutch cover
Chrome screw type gas cap
Chrome sets
Chrome rear sets with hoops shaved on both sides
And there probably a few more chrome parts to come...

I also bought a zeitronix wideband data logger with EGT, O2, boost, and the LCD screen.

And of course Im waiting for the Turbo to come which is the street fighter stage 1 from Burt {with a coated Evo3 turbo}... a fan temp relocator, heavy duty clutch springs, and slave cyllinder support.

So I am only waiting for the turbo and the rear tire from Pirelli {expected in January}...

So far I have $17,140 invested, which I don't think is too bad considering I was looking at a used 02 with a turbo and 240 kit last year for $18K....

Plus I just scored a custom painted body {complete with open hugger, undertail, tank, Matching mirrors, seat cowl, and all farings} Pearl white with Silver flames that wrap around the Busa logo .. But this will only go on if I sell the bike some day because I like stock paint on the 06 LE....
Thanks for reading through, let me know if you have any more ideas on what I should add...

Yup definatly going to have to see a picture of this beast when it is done. Sounds like it is going to be SWEET! Post up some pics of the custom body work, I would love to see it.

Great list, but you didnt buy a camera
rock.gif

(bigjohn141 @ Dec. 12 2006,19:54) Yup definatly going to have to see a picture of this beast when it is done. Sounds like it is going to be SWEET! Post up some pics of the custom body work, I would love to see it.
+1 Take pics through out the entire process

Body work is all shrink wrapped up but when the bike is done I am going to bolt it on and take some pics of it, then the stock plastick is gpoing back on, There will definetly be pics, but Im not putting any parts on until everything is here, and it looks like the tire is going to be the last thing to arrive...
I have some pics around here somewhere

(turb06LE240 @ Dec. 12 2006,19:59) Body work is all shrink wrapped up but when the bike is done I am going to bolt it on and take some pics of it, then the stock plastick is gpoing back on, There will definetly be pics, but Im not putting any parts on until everything is here, and it looks like the tire is going to be the last thing to arrive...
I have some pics around here somewhere
Are you not going to ride with the custom plastics?
rock.gif

Nah they are definetly HOT
SHOCKED.gif
But I like the LE look and then if I damamge the stock platics it wont be a huge deal to fix, the custom body has 8 coats of clear and wll definetly be a paint in the @$$ to fix... and the last reason is,,, I DONT WANT TO CUT THE CUSTOM BODY FOR THE TURBO, which I have been debating with my crew for the last 3 days.. I just like the suzuki paint better, I liked the LE when it first came out, and i wlll wait until I get sick of it to change the actual paint.....
I figure it will look pretty sick with everything that is going on it, so custom paint isnt going to have that much WOW factor..

Sounds awesome. I can't wait to see pics of the finished product.

Back