Another updae on my bike! w/pics

Bike looks great...very nice.

Get some high mounts to show off that rear wheel more...and who the hell cooks breakfast using OLIVE oil?...save that for the veal scallopine Speedy.
thanx!
actually i was thinking a custom 2" swingarm extension might do the trick, not sure if i want to go that way yet but i deff dont want the high mounts, i would rather just get a turbo and be done with the exhaust!
and it was supper time and she was seering up a few pounds of rib eye steak! mmm mmm it was goooood!

UH OH Speed ... I just went into <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>"THE ROOM"</span> and wouldn't ya know ... I have discovered even more goodies .. I forgot I even had some of them ... all brand new stuff

Geeeeeeezzzz

Let me get my camera batteries charged ... It's the least I can do

firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
I have one of those rooms as well! Hurry up with the pics of the goodies AND the ULTRA dangit!

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

awesome.. be u ti ful... all the right upgrade to make it a super sportbike..

i am a fan of less different colors... wondering how ti would look with black mid pipes..??

nice job.

Couple of things:
First off the bike looks awesome! Wife too!
cool.gif

A couple of suggestions that would complete the look of your bike, IMO.
-HMF CF high mounts to show off the wheels and get the exhaust high and tight
-The license plate is assin' up the tail, move it to an axle mount from undrpsi
-CF road hugger

The HMF high mounts completely change the look of the busa, for the better. And with your wheels and rotors that would look hot.

And one Q?
What's with the tinfoil and painters tape all over the stove and counters? Some on the cabinet too.
rock.gif

Couple of things:
First off the bike looks awesome! Wife too!
cool.gif

A couple of suggestions that would complete the look of your bike, IMO.
-HMF CF high mounts to show off the wheels and get the exhaust high and tight
-The license plate is assin' up the tail, move it to an axle mount from undrpsi
-CF road hugger

The HMF high mounts completely change the look of the busa, for the better. And with your wheels and rotors that would look hot.

And one Q?
What's with the tinfoil and painters tape all over the stove and counters? Some on the cabinet too.
rock.gif
hey
thanx for the sugestions!
like i posted b4 i really dont like the way the high mounts look, but i also do want to show my wheels off more so i thought maybe a swin arm ext...but i will prob leave it alone.
the plate, well livin in NJ they are major asses about everything bein to a T so i didnt want the extra hassle from the 5'O'
and the hugger i think would look too much with the low mounts, it would deff work with the high mounts.

and the kitchen is goin through some work so thats why it looks like that, haha i was waiting from somone to ask!

i'm just guesing here, but do you have more money invested in ur bike than you have mileage on your odometer? be careful out there bro.

Speed, hey bro I think you need a few more CF goodies

www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

Grab, I have a few days off...shoot me a call tonight sometime if ya get a chance...I can let ya know the situation a little better on the phone than typing..lol

See if Speedmon wants a set also...If I can get 4 or 5 guys in on this might save some $$

Would like to do a few sets at the same time instead of 1 here or 1 there...Sorry Speed....Didn't mean to jack your thread...Gotta love the 05LE...so many things you can do to her to make her look so Tasty!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:limegreen'>WOW</span></span>

<!--EDIT|motorkar
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144901245 -->

Grab, I have a few days off...shoot me a call tonight sometime if ya get a chance...I can let ya know the situation a little better on the phone than typing..lol

See if Speedmon wants a set also...If I can get 4 or 5 guys in on this might save some $$

Would like to do a few sets at the same time instead of 1 here or 1 there...Sorry Speed....Didn't mean to jack your thread...Gotta love the 05LE...so many things you can do to her to make her look so Tasty!
Ya know It's 3:45 am and I haven't yet talked to him about it. However, I am sure that dizzy bastid wants a set. Can you shoot me a pm with your # again? Thanks, G.

Back