new mods = new pics

love everything but the crack in your tail section, but who am i to point that out mine currently has road rash from a a stupid person on an old Yamaha fzr600, nice work !
I took off the rubber and weights from my stock front pegs, puts my foot an inch closer to the ground and uncramped my leg...also looks nicer took of those pesky bolts off that like to scrap the ground when i corner too, yeah they are there for a reason but when one catches a pot hole youll be hurting!:beerchug::thumbsup:

thanks everybody.
i love the vortex rearsets. they were very easy to install too
my chain isn't rusty but its definitely done. i have a new ek zvx chain i will install hopefully this weekend.
heres more pics

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

Next install my new chain and sprockets. I have a 43 rear and a 16 and 17 front. :laugh:

I read that and thought to my old mountain bike with different gears to select. How cool would that be, have the MODE switch change the chain onto the smaller or larger sprocket for more torque or top speed..

Oh well, just dreaming.

Nice mods, very clean. :thumbsup:

I read that and thought to my old mountain bike with different gears to select. How cool would that be, have the MODE switch change the chain onto the smaller or larger sprocket for more torque or top speed..

Oh well, just dreaming.

Nice mods, very clean. :thumbsup:

thanks and yes your idea is awesome. i'm a little hesitant to go 16 43 but i gonna go for it. if i dont like it i'll install the 17 front. i cant wait to do it i've just been very busy.

Back