Update on my bike (05 le)

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
Sup all
You may remember I made a post a while back of my current mods, here is the link.
This is an update of that list, I have finished my mods for a while now, I ran out of money and the wife is putting an end to my mods for a year.
In the mean time I am very happy with everything that I have done.

I have to thank everyone who helped me to do all these mods. Especially Gabntwist, with out his help and friendship I wouldn’t have been able to do any of this.
I want to thank pipefighter for a smooth trade and a being a great and honest guy.
I also want to thank Vic for doing such a great job on the parts I sent him.
As well as anyone else who helped.

I got my busa in august of 05

Since then I have spent around $6,000 in mods to the bike.
That doesn’t include my $3300 insurance payment, full coverage, I was 19 when I got so it’s kinda high…
And you all know you have to get a new helmet and all when you get a new bike and some other stuff, so it really was a lot more than just $6,000, and you can understand why the wallet is getting low…
Anyway here is the list, if you have questions on any of these things let me know.

First I will list the mods for “Go†and then the mods for “showâ€

HMF full system, dual CF oval low mounts
Ivan’s TRE
BMC air filter
Vortex 42 tooth rear sprocket
PC3 USB with a custom map
Pair block off plates
Galfer front and rear wave rotors
Galfer front and rear beak lines
Vortex lowering links
Pingel riser/lowers the front

Ok and these are for show, comfort and security

Tobin seats, front and rear
Scorpio sr-i500 alarm
GPS tracking system
LED lights, over 90
Valentine 1 radar detector
Speedeohealer
Xenon King 6000k Hid light
Acumen gear indicator
Gauges done by blueguages
Wolo air horns
Keiti tank pad
Vortex frame sliders
Vortex swing arm spools
ZG stock profile dark smoke windscreen
Vortex keyless gas cap
Harris "busa" grips
Hotbodies undertail
Fairing screens, home depot brand
Night shades on turn signal lenses
Shnitz plate frame
Handy ind. stands
kick stand mod
Powders coated by Vic - rear sets, pass pegs, exhaust hangers, levers, rear break support bar, plate frame, and sprocket
Painted all bolts black
Traded wheels for all black, instead of the LE silver lips ones, came from pipefighter.

That the list, I have to say I don’t regret one thing on that list and am very happy with everything and would do it all over again.

Here is a few links of other posts of more detailed things on my bike, all with pics of course.

Lastly here is a few pics

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140378629 -->

HPIM1353.JPG

Dayum Demon !! That is Sweeeet !! And all those mods .....U win the lottery or something ?
laugh.gif

Dayum Demon !!  That is Sweeeet !! And all those mods .....U win the lottery or something ?
laugh.gif
hahha i really wish, no i just robbed a few banks...actually thank g-d i got a great job and i am pretty comfertable. but dont get me wrong i am broke as hell now!!
You ain't kiddin' me buddy .....You live on a lake too ? Rich boy !!!
wink.gif
You get tired of any of those mods , just send em on down to me .....I'm listed in the south carolina phone book under Poor A$$ .
biggrin.gif

Dayum Demon !!  That is Sweeeet !! And all those mods .....U win the lottery or something ?
laugh.gif
hahha i really wish, no i just robbed a few banks...actually thank g-d i got a great job and i am pretty comfertable. but dont get me wrong i am broke as hell now!!
You ain't kiddin' me buddy .....You live on a lake too ? Rich boy !!!  
wink.gif
   You get tired of any of those mods , just send em on down to me .....I'm listed in the south carolina phone book under Poor A$$ .
biggrin.gif
haha will do.

very nice!
wow.gif
i so wish i had the 05 le... couldnt find one... i wish my wallet was as deep as yours!
tounge.gif

Back