Wife Never Liked BUSA Refused 2 Ride

Where can I find a woman like that?  Congrats to you.
ThumbsUp.gif
I married up for sure, she actually makes more $$$ than I do too.  But hey whos counting, we are a team.
whistling.gif
Being a team, that's how it should be.
ThumbsUp.gif
on the bike.

ThumbsUp.gif

Awesome for you.

Your wife is very smart in my opinion.

She wouldn't be a Busa passenger ( which I understand completely), so she now has a big comfy bike and seat with in a back rest.

Don't kid yourself that's her bike, you are the in-house mechanic and chief test rider.

Man, that's awesome. Good business woman, cares enough about riding with you to buy that, and plays a gag on you while she does it. She is definitely a keeper
ThumbsUp.gif

Always nice to have a choice. I ride with my wife on my VTX and my Busa alone. The VTX served as motivation to drop 3 dress sizes down to a wild 7. All I had to say is what people see when they are driving behind the bike. She would not get on the Busa becuse of all the stories she hears about the speed, plus it is nt comfy. So we keep the best of both worlds.

That is a great story, props to your wife for being awesome! Sounds like something my wife would do, but she has her own bike now anyway!
beerchug.gif

your wife bought you one of the greatest cruzers on the market. I pops was one of the first ones in the DFW area to get one and has loved it every sense. I will tell you this. The best upgrade for that bike is the seat. If and when you go out and put some miles on it, the stock seat is like a board. The best seat out there for the Roadliner/Stratoliner is the Ultimte Seat from Canada. If you ever get interested, just let me know, I am a dealer for them and would like to help ya out.

Let up know how ya like it.

Josh

You know, no one has to sell the benefits of Busa around here but every once in awhile it is so fun to jump on a big comfy cruiser on a warm Sunday afternoon and cruise the country....kind of like an older Cadilac convertible....always fun. Good for you! Raydog

Back