Wife Never Liked BUSA Refused 2 Ride

John 16:10

Donating Member
Registered
OK, all tell me what I should do!  My Wife never liked my busa much and refused to ride with me.  I have been asking her to just give ridding with me a try with no luck.  Well today she called me @ work and told me she was fed up with me asking her to ride that silly little crotch rocket.  She stated she is a mother and over ** years old.  She said when I get home we have to talk and I have a choice to make.  OK, @ this point I am freaking out!!!! I tried to find a reason to work late!!!  Seemed to be no traffic on the way home and every signal was green.  I arrive home in near panic mode my wife is playing on the driveway with our daughter so I park at the end and walk up to them.  She said OK it's time for you to choose, I'm like what R U talking about and what brought this on.  She opens the garage and says Choose which one you want to ride.  I almost pass out!!!!!
What do you guys think, how can I thank her enough!!!  Man I got a good one!!!

PB070024.JPG

nice!!!!!!! now tell us u still chose the busa.....

Pic. 2 This is a Brand new 06 Yamaha Stratoliner 1900cc w/2 miles on it. Well now it has about 25 miles.

PB070025.JPG

I rolled it out and tried to take some additional pics but batt. died on Camera. The Guages on this bike are super cool looking!!!! Can't believe how quick this bike is, though it would be a total pig but it is no slouch. We were looking around the other day @ dealership while getting a tire on busa. I sat on this bike and said it was pretty cool but I had no Idea she went back!!!! I guess I will be calling in sick tomorrow. Cough, Cough, weeze, weeze!!!!! Where is the little happy dance icon thingy? I guess this one will do
jump9.gif

Where can I find a woman like that? Congrats to you.
ThumbsUp.gif

Does She have any sisters?/..how olds her Mother??..lol

Congrats..But you got to wonder.....How did She get that bike in there!!!!!
cool.gif

congrats on having a great wife and on your new ride...of course, we know that the 'Busa still comes 1st
laugh.gif

take it back and get the 08 busa lol
man that's great. she's a keeper. Now it's your turn. Go big

OK, all tell me what I should do!  My Wife never liked my busa much and refused to ride with me.  I have been asking her to just give ridding with me a try with no luck.  Well today she called me @ work and told me she was fed up with me asking her to ride that silly little crotch rocket.  She stated she is a mother and over ** years old.  She said when I get home we have to talk and I have a choice to make.  OK, @ this point I am freaking out!!!! I tried to find a reason to work late!!!  Seemed to be no traffic on the way home and every signal was green.  I arrive home in near panic mode my wife is playing on the driveway with our daughter so I park at the end and walk up to them.  She said OK it's time for you to choose, I'm like what R U talking about and what brought this on.  She opens the garage and says Choose which one you want to ride.  I almost pass out!!!!!
What do you guys think, how can I thank her enough!!!  Man I got a good one!!!
That's grounds for a divorce!lol

Did she buy both and give you the choice ? Or did you already have them and have to choose ? I take it you went with the busa!

Did she buy both and give you the choice ? Or did you already have them and have to choose ? I take it you went with the busa!
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I have had my 06LE for what will be 2yrs come Dec. That Stratoliner showed up in the garage today. It is an 06, but it is a brand new 06. A dealership somewhere still had them in the crates and wasn't moving them. So they have been redistributed to other stores to get them sold. Needles to say they are offering some significant rebates and low 4.9% financing. This bike was puchased for about $6,500 off of MSRP. Which is about $1200 under trade in value. I know this because I rode back up the the dealer where my buddy "the sales manager" promptly came out and gave me the low down on how they gave my wife a smoking deal. He showed me his buy book and said he sold it to her for less than what it can be traded in for. (B.S. Dealer talk) He told me he didn't care about the loss because it is not being charged to his store, and suzuki is paying his store on back end just to sale them and get them out of inventory. I immediately asked if I could trade it in on an 08 busa he said sure, but they don't have an 08 busa. I was only kidding, my wife would kill me if I did that.

Double Wow...
1) Great wife! It's great she did that for you, make sure to return the favor to her...
2) How can I get my hands on one too for $1200 under trade-in?
rock.gif

Back