Wife Never Liked BUSA Refused 2 Ride

Very nice.
beerchug.gif
I like the the Strats. I almost bought one last year. I think you will enjoy it.
thumb_up.gif

He told me he didn't care about the loss because it is not being charged to his store, and suzuki is paying his store on back end just to sale them and get them out of inventory.
Yama is payin Zuki to get em gone? Which has more grunt that or the 109 zuk ? The metric cruisers are going cheap these days! its our great economy we have going! Barrel @ $103.00 and going higher. serious stuff folks.
shutup.gif

He told me he didn't care about the loss because it is not being charged to his store, and suzuki is paying his store on back end just to sale them and get them out of inventory.
Yama is payin Zuki to get em gone? Which has more grunt that or the 109 zuk ? The metric cruisers are going cheap these days! its our great economy we have going! Barrel @ $103.00 and going higher. serious stuff folks.
shutup.gif
Sorry my mistake, it is a Suzuki/Yamaha dealer. I have purchased 3 zukes from this place so I guess I just have Suzuki on the brain never really paid much attention to the Yamaha side. I guess that would be Yammy who would give them a back end incentive.

Where ever the incentive is coming from the bike is in my garage and I have a big ole grin on my face that gets bigger every time I go out there.

BTW: My uncle has a 109, these bikes are very hard to compare two different styles of bike. But I will tell you that with bags and all a strato will smoke the rear.
laugh.gif

She's a GREAT woman, hold on to her! When she say's jump, you ask..."how high?!" hehehe

Also, the bike is beautiful, (both of them).

I'm grateful for ya bro!
beerchug.gif

Back