Widder heated gloves

ike

Registered
Just purchased a pair of widder gloves. I was in shock at how well they worked. I took a 30 mile ride last night in 24 degree weather and they worked very well. My fingers were not cold at all even at highway speeds. I also like how comfortable they are.

Cool!
cool.gif
errrr ... aaaah I mean thats Hot! or something... I just got a pair of HELD all weather and they are the warmest I have had yet. The ICON Patrol wernt that good even with the liner. But I rode yesterday with the Held's and we were in about 50 degree during the afternoon but on the way home early evening and it git well down into the 40's and the fingers started to get a lil chilly. I bet those widder are best with the heaters... How much $?

Just purchased a pair of widder gloves. I was in shock at how well they worked. I took a 30 mile ride last night in 24 degree weather and they worked very well. My fingers were not cold at all even at highway speeds. I also like how comfortable they are.
They sound nice! where did you get them and how much did they set you back?
smile.gif

I have some First Gear winter gloves that do OK down to the 40's, but only for about 20 minutes or so.
mad.gif

Heated gloves rock
super.gif

I've got a pair of the Gerbing gloves which are about the same thing and I love 'em.

just bought a widder vest and gloves. put them under a first gear suit and ride 45 mins home in 30-40 deg weather. i will never ride cold again. about 200 bucks for both with thermo and plug ins at parts 411.

Back