heated gloves - I need em

its going to be around 25F in the mourning i'll freez my ass off again hope to get my heated grips soon. thats all thats seems to get cold

(manatrader @ Nov. 29 2006,23:14) but I for one don't like the bulk of larger gloves, it takes away my touch.
This is my problem with heavier gloves. This is the reason I have a set of grip heaters in the box to install on my busa. The set on my wifes bike worked out real well.

Heated grip kit

I bought the one for the 1800 as well as a few extra oem style connectors to make the install as clean as possible. It is one of the few kits I saw that actually has two elements that are switched for the two heat levels.

(Professor @ Nov. 30 2006,04:37)
(manatrader @ Nov. 29 2006,23:14) but I for one don't like the bulk of larger gloves, it takes away my touch.
This is my problem with heavier gloves. This is the reason I have a set of grip heaters in the box to install on my busa. The set on my wifes bike worked out real well.

Heated grip kit

I bought the one for the 1800 as well as a few extra oem style connectors to make the install as clean as possible. It is one of the few kits I saw that actually has two elements that are switched for the two heat levels.
Do you have them on your bike?  Please take a photo so we can see what they look like.

How do they work for you?

(manatrader @ Dec. 01 2006,13:11)
(Professor @ Nov. 30 2006,04:37)

Heated grip kit

Do you have them on your bike?  Please take a photo so we can see what they look like.

How do they work for you?
Not yet, I'll get them on in the next couple of weeks. I plan on taking a few pictures when I do it..

Back