Who's interested in an Autocom Group buy

I'm talking about the Autocomm not the Scala G4. I hear there are a lot of returns on chatterbox. For those of you who want to see what these systems look like and how well they function or don't check this site webBikeWorld :welcome:

Autocom, so far is the best.I have used several others, wasted $$,
Returned a chatterbox, have scala rider in a box somewhere, and other junk setups.

Cap and I are sold on Autocom after last year ride to Reno.

Im all for it...seriously. Are we looking to run with this before Spring bash time? :thumbsup:

As has been said, for overall quality and flexibility you can't beat AutoComm! Side by side comparisons and all unbiased reviews soundly support this product. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

(This is number four on my wish list, after skins, side covers, and front cowl assembly! :laugh: )

Im all for it...seriously. Are we looking to run with this before Spring bash time? :thumbsup:

this would be awesome on our Southern Tour for when we are traveling through helmet-required states :beerchug: we're installing my new set-up this next week and i'll try to remember to take plenty of pics :rulez:

this would be awesome on our Southern Tour for when we are traveling through helmet-required states :beerchug: we're installing my new set-up this next week and i'll try to remember to take plenty of pics :rulez:

Yeah my thoughts exactly...:thumbsup:

I guess I didn't realize the Chatterbox's were so crappy, So I will not be going forward in my group buy venture..

Captain, certainly entertaining this one.... No question that the Auto is at the upper end of performance for motorcycle communications! Please put me on the might just bite list of names :poke:

Thanks for doing this my Brother :beerchug:

The plan is to make this happen quick to give anyone interested plenty of time to get it installed...

Doug

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

displayimage.php

Just found this.....Starcom has bought liquidation assets of autocom.

Quote: The bitter rivalry between the owners of Autocom and Starcom has been ended with the purchase of the liquidated Autocom assets by Starcom.
The old Autocom factory in Warwick has been emptied (took a working week) and the contents transferred to some new leased premises near the Starcom HQ in Cambidgeshire.
I have talked to one of the Autocom dealers and he is expecting "Business as Usual" after the effects of the current upheaval have died down in a few days time. He said there was absolutely no need for me to panic about buying connecting cables for a yet-to-be-purchased GPS just in case supplies ran out. So I am not going to.
I would expect some more announcements over the coming weeks and months. I am sure that the MD of Starcom, Tony Starling, is going to have a long hard think about how he is going to position the two brands.

So, what gives here? Looks like Starcom had a very bitter rivalry with Autocom. Possibly Starcom was begun by former Autocom employees or the other way around. In any event, I am wondering if the dust has settled. From what I have heard, the two modules worked the same way and were compatable.

Last edited:
Back