Who's interested in an Autocom Group buy

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I went to a shop locallly today and met with the service manager, we got on the phone with an autocom distributer and we are working out the numbers for a group buy. How many out there are looking at communications for their bike?

Anyone interested?

Cap

I'd be interested, but would like to see the details once they get worked out.

I found a place that does do group purchases I will contact them tomorrow and see what kind of prices we can get..

Thanks Cap for the Idea.. :thumbsup:

definately interested cap. i was quoted $500 for the setup for helmet to helmet and able to plug a couple things into it. like two phones and an mp3 player or whatnot.

Justa an fyi I'm going to try and setup a group buy for the Chatterbox's only..

I'm not very familiar with Autocom, or bike coms in general. What sort of capabilities are we talking about with a system like this? Rider to passenger, bike to bike, bluetooth, mp3?

I'm not very familiar with Autocom, or bike coms in general. What sort of capabilities are we talking about with a system like this? Rider to passenger, bike to bike, bluetooth, mp3?

Yes - to all the above!

Autocom, in my opinion, is the best comm system for a motorcycle.

I have my Zumo GPS connected to it, my iPhone, MP3, XM radio, two-way radio (bike-to-bike) and rider to passenger comms is built-in to Autocom. You can also have Radar detector, too.

Noise reduction is excellent - at 80 mph, you can easily have a phone conversation...and the other party doesn't know that you're on a bike.

Last edited:
Doug - you looking at one particular model? Active-Plus? Super Pro AVi?

Also, I'd be interested in a couple accessories...

Thanks, Omar. How about talking to people who use other brands like Chatterbox and Cardo?

Back