Any Interest in Group Buy for Tobin Seats?

I am interested also as I had some person decide to put their cig out on my seat why I had it parked out front of a pool hall!

I am interested also as I had some person decide to put their cig out on my seat why I had it parked out front of a pool hall!

Man I paid over $500 for my seats (front and rear) and tank bra. I would be absolutly sick with rage after seeing that.

use some logic here.

You sent a seat to Tobin

He carried it to Lee at New Image

Lee performed the work.

Lee hands the seat to Tobin

Tobin sends the seat back to you

So is the service you are so happy with: the seat being modded or Tobin handling it?

I mean if it makes you so happy to have Tobin touch your seat. I can drive to his house when your seat arrives and see if I can get video of him touching your seat for an extra fee. He isn't really that far away.

Ok wait, I never knew the work for the m was done out of house. or are you just refering to the stitching, who does the actual seat cutting.

Too bad you didn't see the A-Hole do it, you could have put his butt out. POS.

lol, i hope for their health, i never see someone f ing with my bike. i'll take my carbon knucks right to their grill.

Back