Got My Tobin Seat From Group Buy!!!

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Woohoo. Just got home to grab something i need for a job site and the seat was waiting for me. I am late for an appointment, but screw it, had to put it on the bike and can touch the ground flat footed now. Don't have time for pics or test ride, but I LOVE IT... Tobin was quick and got new color which is almost a match for original color of seat. I wanted the seat without hump and forgot to put it on sheet, but after sitting on the bike, I am glad the hump is there.

Tobin your rock!!!!!!!!

Sorry if any misspelled words, typing really fast so I can run out the door....

Group buy is still on if anyone is interested, pm me

kickass.gif

I just got home from work. I will get pics up I promise. My bike is dirty from sitting in garage, might have to clean it before i take pics though.

rulez8bn.gif
TIMES UP.... WHERE ARE THE PICS? THE NATIVES ARE GETTING RESTLESS!!!

poke.gif
peace.gif

Looking Good
thumb_up.gif
I want in on this so bad but 3 kids
a b-dayin December and X-mas can't find the money
sad.gif

I got My new Tobin seat today, and Installed it as soon as I could. Here are a few Pics.

New_seat_sm.jpg

Hey Greg, he looks like a good anti-theft device for the Busa and anything else within his general vecinity.
laugh.gif
Seat looks good, have you got a chance to try it out yet? I put mine back on yesterday, looks great and am anxious to see what the comfort level is like for extended rides, shoot the Suzuki gel seat was even killin my butt on last weekends ride only after bout 100 miles. I'm hopin the modified Tobin seat will help cause some rides are 300-400 miles and those are brutal, still trying to get my head around how removing cushion is gonna increase comfort but I guess time will tell.

I only rode it around town today, seems a little strange, not what I am use to. The hump in the back will take some getting adjusted, but the seat feels firm and convertible.

Back