Whos Busa is this?

Jack is great. I used to live in Lansing and have been to Full Throttle MANY times. I bought my '04 from him. He was great and very helpfull with everything. He will treat you right! And since this is my first post and I know the :rulez: Here.

busa resize2.jpg

That is a sweet looking bike. Personally, I would buy one and customize it myself. If you got $50 grand to buy this one, you can surely customize yours probably cheaper than that. Some of that stuff you may not want anyways. Then you could add what you want. Doing the mods yourself will make you appreciate the bike a lot more. Just my :2cents:

:welcome: Glad to have you on the org. Great looking bike. I always liked this one too.:thumbsup:

post-12-41863-Turbo_Busa1.jpg

That is a sweet looking bike. Personally, I would buy one and customize it myself. If you got $50 grand to buy this one, you can surely customize yours probably cheaper than that. Some of that stuff you may not want anyways. Then you could add what you want. Doing the mods yourself will make you appreciate the bike a lot more. Just my :2cents:

that bike is way under 50 grand thats the reason I am considering buying it.... WOW I like that bomber busa a lot

Back