Schnitz Busa Quick throttle

RSXtypeS

Registered
Was up Busa world. I just purchased this mod. I'm always looking for the next mod. Has anyone put this on their busa and what was your results. I have not installed them yet. Fyi--- I'm a street rider but I always want to be ready when a bike pulls up nexr to me. Lol. Any feedback will be helpful.

Just did mine , and it is great , with just a nicer feel from all throttle inputs . I combined with shorter gearing 45t sprocket and it is just less lazy feel off power , and adds to awesome on power go . My shorter gearing is cancelled out a bit by 200/55 tire though . Put it on , but give it a bit of play movement .

Just did mine , and it is great , with just a nicer feel from all throttle inputs . I combined with shorter gearing 45t sprocket and it is just less lazy feel off power , and adds to awesome on power go . My shorter gearing is cancelled out a bit by 200/55 tire though . Put it on , but give it a bit of play movement .
Ok. Thanks for the info.

Was up Busa world. I just purchased this mod. I'm always looking for the next mod. Has anyone put this on their busa and what was your results. I have not installed them yet. Fyi--- I'm a street rider but I always want to be ready when a bike pulls up nexr to me. Lol. Any feedback will be helpful.

Put one(Schnitz)on mine a year or so ago,definitely feel the difference and like the guys said you get used to it pretty quickly.

Back