Whos Busa is this?

WarBux

Registered
Hi guys, I am new here. I am in the process of purchasing my Busa. As soon as I figure out all the mods I want and purchase it I will post pics. A friend of mine says this famous Busa is for sale but I dont know where! I am enclosing some pics hoping that someone here knows something about it. I had intended on buying a stock one and modding it out but I am kinda digging this paint and I have noticed it has a few mods on it I want already.

If anyone knows anything about this bike I would love to hear from you. Also what do you all think about this bike, I admit half the fun is modding your bike, but I think I would save a fair amount of cash buying one with some of the mods I want.

vp1169612_1_large.jpg

vp1169612_3_large.jpg

vp1169612_4_large.jpg

vp1169612_5_large.jpg

vp1169612_12_large.jpg

Awesome bike, But you better be prepared to drop some serious cash on that one. WOW

Interesting motif! Thinking of doing mine as Japanese concentration camp.

Man, that is nice, but personally, I wouldn't be caught dead on that thing! Anyone getting into that purely cosmetic mod stuff like that had best make sure that they stick close to town, the drag strip or on straight stretches of highway only. Get that thing in the canyons and you're courting disaster! :whistle:

Man, that is nice, but personally, I wouldn't be caught dead on that thing! Anyone getting into that purely cosmetic mod stuff like that had best make sure that they stick close to town, the drag strip or on straight stretches of highway only. Get that thing in the canyons and you're courting disaster! :whistle:

I have a condo near Las Vegas. I have been back in the canyons with my gsxr 1000 when it had a 240 on it and I kept up with everyone else easy. This bike has a 240 on it also so I am expecting to be able to corner just fine. This has more then just show mods. Notice the custom painted NOS bottle :laugh:

I wont be taking this on the track, I have my gsxr for that.

thx for the replies guys. What exhaust is on this bike? I have not seen that shorty anywhere. I would end up throwing on some HMF dual high mounts or mid mounts if I purchased this thing. They sound like none other.

Last edited:
beautiful busa...

wow..

That exhaust is custom. They obviously found a gun of some sort to weld in almost like a baffle..

Genious!:thumbsup:

they sell those exhaust ends they are gatlin guns exhaust canisters, mostly seen them for valkyries. and you are probably lookin close to 50gs on that bike

they sell those exhaust ends they are gatlin guns exhaust canisters, mostly seen them for valkyries. and you are probably lookin close to 50gs on that bike

I know I plan on spending about that anyway. When I find out where this bike is for sale and what all is on it I will make my decision.

Have you heard this exhaust or do you know how it sounds? I love the look but I love HMF pipes.

Looks great, But not for that kind of coin to each his own...bling just ain't my thang.

Back