Whos Busa is this?

I have a condo near Las Vegas. I have been back in the canyons with my gsxr 1000 when it had a 240 on it and I kept up with everyone else easy. This bike has a 240 on it also so I am expecting to be able to corner just fine. This has more then just show mods. Notice the custom painted NOS bottle :laugh:

The other guys must be slow. That's fine if that's how you want to roll, but to say that bike is even close to being equal in handling to a stock wheel base/tired Busa is fantasy.

Straight lines excepted.

The other guys must be slow. That's fine if that's how you want to roll, but to say that bike is even close to being equal in handling to a stock wheel base/tired Busa is fantasy.

Straight lines excepted.

I dont think I said that.

Let me rephrase myself.

A fat rear tire is not as good as a stock tire for turning with your knee to the ground. However if you are not turning that fast on the road. You can handle a fat tire pretty well. It will still corner.

Thats the bike in the "Walk it like a motorbike" video (towards the end)... Very nice.
Can't get that song outta my head!!!
:shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I seen that on the website... Its an 08 I am trying to find out what all has been done to it. I really just need to see it in person I dont know if that theme is what I want.

Looks like Gator Glass did the Clear Nitrous Bottle Panel same as we teamed up with on some of our Bike Builds:
We can hook you up with this service or any work you need just look us up some time Sales@tobefast.com

Twin Turbo Hayabusa Dubbed Phoenix Fast McBusa - Tobefast

McCoy Custom Bike Build Page: Custom Bikes - Custom Motorcycles - ToBeFast.com

Fast Rides Photos Gallerys Gallery

Check........It................Out.........

Team McCoy MotorSports
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Sales@tobefast.com
(606) 432-1556

Looks like Gator Glass did the Clear Nitrous Bottle Panel same as we teamed up with on some of our Bike Builds:
We can hook you up with this service or any work you need just look us up some time Sales@tobefast.com

Twin Turbo Hayabusa Dubbed Phoenix Fast McBusa - Tobefast

McCoy Custom Bike Build Page: Custom Bikes - Custom Motorcycles - ToBeFast.com

Fast Rides Photos Gallerys Gallery

Check........It................Out.........

Team McCoy MotorSports
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Sales@tobefast.com
(606) 432-1556

JESUS!!! Simply amazing!!:bowdown:

that 'ol thing? Thats mine, i'd let 'er go for... say..... $15k? go ahead and paypal me with your address and ill send it right out:rofl:

Bump! That girl in the Busa music video, same actress as "Crank"? U know, the crazy girl tryin to kill him.

UMM.....Ill leave some of those comments alone???

Why NOS ( nitrouse ) over turbo, less than 1/4 the cost. The BUSA is a bad azz bike to start with and some my not need the full HP ALL the time like a turbo. Sweet yes...dont get me wrong.

The gatlin exhaust....heard it on the Alcapone busa before. Sound like all the other sort tipped stubbies. Cool that it actualy spins thu.

Fullthroutle motor sports....for $28k, you could get one of his turbo'd 09 with a OSD 330, but no airbrushed paint for the same price. I dont see anything in the bike you pic worth $28k....its all in the paint cost.

Good luck on your search for a beast:beerchug:

UMM.....Ill leave some of those comments alone???

Why NOS ( nitrouse ) over turbo, less than 1/4 the cost. The BUSA is a bad azz bike to start with and some my not need the full HP ALL the time like a turbo. Sweet yes...dont get me wrong.

The gatlin exhaust....heard it on the Alcapone busa before. Sound like all the other sort tipped stubbies. Cool that it actualy spins thu.

Fullthroutle motor sports....for $28k, you could get one of his turbo'd 09 with a OSD 330, but no airbrushed paint for the same price. I dont see anything in the bike you pic worth $28k....its all in the paint cost.

Good luck on your search for a beast:beerchug:

yea and to think this place is only a few hours away from me... I hear you on the paint... I would end up putting a full HMF Dual exhaust on this bike and several other mods. Im not sure its worth 28k either...

I seen his turbo 09s with the 330 OSD but if I went with a turbo I would need to build the engine suspension forks and breaks up a to give the turbo its full potential.

:welcome: to the .oRg...

Someone spent a lot of time, money and energy puttin' that one together! :beerchug:

:welcome: to the org! I see theme bikes as being a personal expression of a particular thought or idea. I like the thought put into this one...berry nice! :beerchug:

Back