Who Makes the Preferred Helmet?

Preferred Helmet Manufacturer

• Total voters
Love my Arai... hate the stupid little $0.50 side pods that always break at the worst possible time... But there's still not a better fitting helmet out there for me.

I voted KBC because that's what I have. Came with the bike. Daughter likes HJC because it's her initials. Other than that, I like which ever one is going to protect my head. I do like the way some of the Icons look.

The one that saves your HEAD!!!!!!!!Mine is a Joe Rocket It works Had an arai....stolen Just not enough money to replace!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Arai has been the only one that fits my melon.....
found this in the garage last nite.... snap a pic and in the garbage
circa 1978 lol:laugh:

arai1.jpg

araitwo.jpg

Would be interested to see which helmet manufacturer is 'preferred' by the members of this forum.

I know many of you have more than one. If that's the case, cast your vote, then identify and rank the others in a reply (as I have done).

This should be enlightening and moderately informative. If nothing else, it might help someone who is in the market for a new lid decide where to start shopping.

:beerchug:

did you forget the best helmet currently on the market intentionally?

Schuberth GmbH | Home

I say this from experience, tried em all and compared to an S-1 all other helmets seem ghetto...

Nope. Had never heard of it... A

re they distributed here in the US?

If so, where can I find one?

If it's all that, I want one or two (or eight) :laugh:.

:beerchug:

they're definitely all that, quietest, by far most comfortable, soft leather interior.. best vision, coolest, flip down interior tint shield, fog free, a few of my friends finally bought one, one of em bought two more, all he wears now..

heres an American distributor... call for availability..

Schuberth S1 Street Helmets @ Extremesupply.com

heres a UK distributor..

Schuberth Helmets - FC-Moto.de

Im kinda down with the S-1 pro furious, but the R-1 spider or thunder is an option too..

don't worry about the price, worth every penny no doubt about it...

schuberth-r1-thunder-big.jpg

my friend bought the nordic dragon to match his silver r-1

Schuberth_S1_NordicDragon.jpg

we all have this one in different colors..

RedDog4705shop.jpg

I have a Scorpion EXO-700. Went to it from an Arai. I get less wind noise and it is just as comfortable. Costs a whole lot less, too.

I just got a shark RSR2 and I love it. Its comfortable, quiet, super light, and looks badass

I am wearing an HJC AC11 right now but I also own Arai and Shoei. Money no object I would buy another Arai but dropping $700 on a helmet that is marginally better than my $300 HJC is just not in the cards.

I had a HJC AC-12 and wore it twice before I got the shoei rf-1000 matching busa helmet. The shoei is much lighter but I recommend getting the respro foggy kit because the shoei unlike the HJC does not have the fog proof shield and trust me when I tell you that those creams and sprays for defogging DONT WORK

P1000767.jpg

P1000757.jpg

I know my bucket it dated, but I have run with it for so many years I am not willing to give it up. I found out that only 2 were sold in SOCAL of the AGV X-VENT with the tribal fish design, but that was many years ago.

I know my bucket it dated, but I have run with it for so many years I am not willing to give it up. I found out that only 2 were sold in SOCAL of the AGV X-VENT with the tribal fish design, but that was many years ago.

Yea but it still don't compare to a Schuberth... :poke: :rofl:

Back