Who Makes the Preferred Helmet?

Preferred Helmet Manufacturer

• Total voters
I like my Nolan N 100 Classic. I've installed the external sun visor. This helmet fits well but due to it's flip face bar it isn't as quiet as a non flip model but for me with glasses it's great. I've had a local artist air brush some graphics and it's looks cool and different.

didn't see it in the poll list, but I have a rocket. they seem to fit my alien sized cranium better than any of the others. i've had shoei, arai, & an hjc. i like my hjc mx helmet, but like the street version. arai was to damn noisy, and the shoei, while comfortable, didn't quite fit my dome.

didn't see it in the poll list, but I have a rocket. they seem to fit my alien sized cranium better than any of the others. i've had shoei, arai, & an hjc. i like my hjc mx helmet, but like the street version. arai was to damn noisy, and the shoei, while comfortable, didn't quite fit my dome.

Good consensus of all these pages. Our heads are like snowflakes, and fit is going to vary for everyone. Finish is another matter. I know only Shoei and Arai up close, and their quality seems great. Apparently Shark deserves a look :). I have an RF1000 which I love, but when I really hit the curves, my old faithful RF900 is the one. It just feels like it was made for my noggin :).

I ordered the Icon Inferno and it showed up broken. The replacement showed up broken too. I then went to Scorpion EXO-1000. I likey!

The Mrs and I just got new Shoei helmets. We haven't used them yet, but they look awesome. The cheek pads in my RF-1000 were way too thick, so I called Shoei to ask about getting thinner ones. They promptly offered to exchange the pads for me, free of charge. They were very helpful, and the turnaround was same day. So, I don't have much of an opinion about the functionality of their helmets just yet, but I can say that they have great customer service.
Oh, I almost forgot about the :rulez:

2009_Shoei_RF-1000_Strife_Helmet_TC-5.jpg

2008_Scorpion_TZ-R_Vogue_Helmet.jpg

The Florida heat & humidity is coming soon. Which helmet provides max cooling / ventilation along with superior protection?

1. Arai (2 lids)
2. Shoei (2 lids)

Even though my current helmet is my #2 choice.... The arai I had just fit better. But the Shoei is a great helmet.

:beerchug:

The Florida heat & humidity is coming soon. Which helmet provides max cooling / ventilation along with superior protection?
Arai RX7 in my opinion has very superior cooling. I have never broken a sweat in mine, even in the middle of summer. I am in south Florida.

Back