which oil you like better ?

which oil you like better ? - Which do you like ?

• 1. Amsoil.

Votes: 98 98.0%
  • 2. Motul syn.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Golden spectro syn.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the "search" option AND you need to add a few choices to the list.

Since Royal purple isnt a category , i voted for Amsoil. I have had many oils on the dyno in different engines , and royal purple "makes" power.

(DonnieF @ Dec. 09 2006,21:flamethrowing:) Since Royal purple isnt a category , i voted for Amsoil. I have had many oils on the dyno in different engines , and royal purple "makes" power.
Royal Purple is what I run...and it does make power and reduce operating temps... super.gif

I been using Amsoil for years . The others are just as good . Sport rider did a huge write up on oils about a year back . and Amsoil came up on top.

Will be looking for Royal Purple, sounding good. Also I have a lot of faith in GPW and you've got DonnieF making a statement about power.  beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Dec. 10 2006,10:43) Will be looking for Royal Purple, sounding good. Also I have a lot of faith in GPW and you've got DonnieF making a statement about power.  beerchug.gif
We will have it on the shelf when the shop opens up in three weeks. By the quart, case or five gallon bucket and for the oil change freaks we will have the 50 gallon barrel. If a motor oil makes power and drops operating temps it is clearly reducing wear and tear on your motor, you  can't do one without the other, the film strenght is the key the stuff sticks to the metal for cold starts and zero issues with the clutch.

In the end, oil is like underwear change it and you will be ok.

Dadofthree
Hayabusa's are my hobby , but drag racing is my passion ...... i run pro 10.5 outlaw in NSCA. I dont know if you are familiar with the class , but we are big horsepower on small tires and every little bit counts. My latest motor , the 565 makes 1680hp on the gas. In ALL my race motors ranging from 632 , 604 , 572 and 565 we have tested and tested on the engine dyno , oils being one of those tests. Big stroke big cube motors wrapping 8 grand on a dyno and NONE ... i repeat "NONE" produced the same results as Royal purple as far as power. I can also show you some Clevite ceramic coated bearings that ran 6 months and look brand new. So the salesman can give me all the pitches they want , but i have seen it on the dyno with my own eyes. I am affiliated with Vanderley Racing Engines and all tests were done at that facility.

(runeight @ Dec. 10 2006,14:58)
(Tool @ Feb. 14 2006,17:05) oem oil 10w40
+1

wink.gif
Is that from your original oil from the factory, we know you put zero miles on that thing you hide under the blanket, bet my bike has more dyno miles than you have road miles..... tounge.gif

I am leaning towards Amsoil, I have friends that like Royal Purple, I think just sticking with a name brand that is recommended for bikes is a smart thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back