Cadillac Bike - OCC or PJD? Which bike do you like better?

Cadillac Bike - OCC or PJD? Which bike do you like better?

• Total voters

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
For the record, I'm not into cruisers for riding, so neither bike is my cup of tea in practice. That said...

I think PJD hit it outta the park. The OCC bike looks OK, but the bike just looks utilitarian to me, particularly the front half, whereas the PJD bike looks like a real work of art, which is the main purpose to bikes of this nature.

What do y'all think?

OCC bike:
01-OCC-cadillac-625x450.jpg

PJD bike:
PJD%20CADILLAC%20BIKE.jpg

OCC bike (apologies, couldn't find a better shot of this angle):
OCC-Cadillac-bike2.jpg

PJD bike:
caddie-03.jpg

PJD
I didn't think there was ever a doubt. OCC made a nice bike, whoohoo, big deal.
PJD, man, that thing is awesome, and when he rode up and turned it off...then let the air ride down and set it on the ground, it was over! You could even see it in Sr's face!

The bidding on the OCC bike was $23k last week:rofl:
PJD's was $100k! Even though that was probably Paul jr's bid, as he said he wanted to buy it!

PJD for me! If he had OCC's water jet and CNC availiabe to him.... I would wonder how much nicer it would of looked?! I think Paul Sr. Got served by Jr. and Vinnie!

PJD for sure. SR doesnt do good theme bikes, choppers yes, old school definitely but not so much on themes. That's JR's area and he nailed it on this one. The rear fender of the OCC bike just looks like an after thought compared to the PJD bike :bowdown:

They are both hammer built over priced pieces of unridable crap.

You left that answer out of the poll.

Even if I was a millionaire I wouldnt buy either.

Well apparently that show is too far down in my DVR's list of things to record, cause I haven't seen any of the new episodes, and I'm pretty upset that I missed this one.... That's one of my favorite cars and I would have loved to see those bikes being built. Jr definitely put more thought into the design. I like both, but Jr's has more of the bad*** appeal to it, for sure.

wow- i guess the student became the master... at least in this case... thats one sweet ride!:thumbsup:

Back