Cadillac Bike - OCC or PJD? Which bike do you like better?

Cadillac Bike - OCC or PJD? Which bike do you like better?

• Total voters
For the record, I AM into cruisers for riding, I like different flavors, so both are my cup of tea. That said...

both are cool and demonstrate creativity and American hard work in the shop...

O.C.C. without Paul Jr. is like P.J.D. would be like without Vinnie... :whistle:

What would O.C.C. be without Rick?

PJD bike for sure. I was actually surprised that OCC/Senior put as much 'creativity' (not much at all but a lot for him!!) into their bike!

They are both hammer built over priced pieces of unridable crap.

You left that answer out of the poll.

Even if I was a millionaire I wouldnt buy either.

Agreed. However, I don't look at these bikes any different than I look at paintings: They're an image, artwork, nothing more. In this case, the art was an attempt to convey the cadillac "soul". I think Jr hit the button from that perspective.

Looks of PJD bikes, Horsepower of the OCC bike..

Agreed...except that no bike of this sort will EVER need or utilize a massive engine, certainly not a bottle. :rofl: They're strictly show pieces. I thought it was funny that OCC was so invested in the HP thing for their bike when the ONLY time that anybody seems to ride these things is down the road and back for a test.

Well apparently that show is too far down in my DVR's list of things to record, cause I haven't seen any of the new episodes, and I'm pretty upset that I missed this one.... That's one of my favorite cars and I would have loved to see those bikes being built. Jr definitely put more thought into the design. I like both, but Jr's has more of the bad*** appeal to it, for sure.

Not to worry. Catch the complete show (2 episodes) here:
American Chopper -- Cadillac Bike : Discovery Channel

wow- i guess the student became the master... at least in this case... thats one sweet ride!:thumbsup:

Yeah, Jr is a desinger, Sr is a builder and I think that was absolutely underscored in the bikes they each put their name on here.

i agree wit GsxrBots..
Vinnie's the man...:bowdown:
Rick would have so much fun with those two...:laugh:
how about the new guy with PJD, the fab guy, i forgot his name, he's awesome as well...:bowdown:
those four guys together would build an awesome bike, i think.:banana:

Junior, but I wish he would have carried the cadilac theme all the way to the front of the bike instead of using the street fighter headlights.

Junior. I still wonder how much of the "feud" is just for ratings.

I haven't watched it regularly for quite some time, but I can say that I lost interest when a) Vinnie left and b) the Sr/Jr fighting became a primary focus and the building took a back seat. For my part, less feuding would be a ratings boost...but that's just me.

This was the first episode that I've watched in a couple years and I have to say that Jr's shop atmosphere is 100% refreshing to the OCC atmosphere. I wouldn't last one day with Sr yelling at me or throwing back hand compliments or overhand insults at me or anybody else. I've left better jobs with less cause. It's the people make the job good or bad, you can find work anywhere. :)

For the record, I AM into cruisers for riding, I like different flavors, so both are my cup of tea. That said...

both are cool and demonstrate creativity and American hard work in the shop...

Agreed. I do think that PJD set the bar here. Honestly, I expected OCC to bring more to the table on the eye candy side, but I think they were focused on the whole performance thing (due the CTS performance focus) and let the aesthetics take a back seat.

O.C.C. without Paul Jr. is like P.J.D. would be like without Vinnie... :whistle:

What would O.C.C. be without Rick?

WOW! Bravo!!! :bowdown:

Talk about hitting the nail on the head!

Of course, the difference is, OCC arrogantly pushed Jr out the door while PJD worked to get Vinnie into the game knowing and acknowledging that he's vital to their success. And...Jr is just a MUCH nicer guy, it seems. No yelling in his shop. :)

i agree with blanca on this one... but i do find the pjd much nicer to look at, i can see that occ tried to make thers like the cts v but failed pretty hard

For the record. I've always watched and liked both shows. Anyone who has ever worked with family has fought with said family at work. I've never seen any family work together and not argue. The skill involved in building the bikes is impressive but I think now they do alot less than they used to as it seems they sub out alot of stuff now? The bikes both make are neat to look at and again the ingenuity is it seems second to not many. That being said these custom choppers I don't think are too rideable. I dont see you getting more than 500 miles out of it before you had problems that needed to be addressed. $50-100k for a chopper is ridiculous. I don't have anything against cruisers but these two bikes belong on display or hanging on a wall like an art piece. The finished product is nice but sometimes I see them literally hammering things together? I just don't see the real value in them. A Busa is worth $10,000 but those aren't worth what they sell for.

:2cents:

Although both bikes are unique in their own way, the PJD creation obviously had a little more design planning, focusing on the final appearance. The body work, fenders, and rear tire/suspension on the PJD looks awesome!

I like the OCC bike, personally.

IMO, the OCC bike reminds me of the CTS-V, and the PJD bike reminds me of the escalade. I like CTS-V's better, those are sick cars.

And I dunno, the OCC bike just seems like the theme comes out more. I instantly thought CTS-V, whereas it took a while with the PJD bike.

Though take the wheels on the PJD bike and stick em on the OCC bike, <3

*edit*
I do like the front fender on the PJD bike better, though.

I like the OCC bike, personally.

IMO, the OCC bike reminds me of the CTS-V, and the PJD bike reminds me of the escalade. I like CTS-V's better, those are sick cars.

And I dunno, the OCC bike just seems like the theme comes out more. I instantly thought CTS-V, whereas it took a while with the PJD bike.

Though take the wheels on the PJD bike and stick em on the OCC bike, <3

*edit*
I do like the front fender on the PJD bike better, though.

I disagree think they pushing the V series CTS theme into this bike with a sledge hammer. The rear fender the V series on the brake caliper.

I do think they lost there way with the headlight :laugh: But the rest of this bike screams CTS V

As for the guys on facebook complaining that it doesn't enough horsepower like the OCC does.. WTH difference does it make how much power the engine makes they both look like bikes I wouldn't want to go to fast on anyway :laugh:

04-PJD-cadillac-625x450.jpg

05-PJD-cadillac-625x450.jpg

03-PJD-cadillac-625x450.jpg

06-PJD-cadillac-625x450.jpg

Back