Cadillac Bike - OCC or PJD? Which bike do you like better?

Cadillac Bike - OCC or PJD? Which bike do you like better?

• Total voters
the pjd bike just looks like more effort and creativity went into building the bike. The other one just looks blah.

Just look at the detail in the front wheels. They both went with the same idea but the pjd wheel is more 3d and had alot more time into the design and cnc.

PJD
I didn't think there was ever a doubt. OCC made a nice bike, whoohoo, big deal.
PJD, man, that thing is awesome, and when he rode up and turned it off...then let the air ride down and set it on the ground, it was over! You could even see it in Sr's face!

thats exactly what i thought too. He knew it was over. THe crowd went crazy over that.

How does the PJD bike make a rt turn? The exhaust looks to be a half inch off the ground in the last picture. As far as the looks of either bike they both are ugly but Im not into overly designed show bikes. They have made some much better looking bikes than these before though. The big front rim and short rear rim is unbalanced and looks weird to me, whats the reason for that on any bike?

How does the PJD bike make a rt turn? The exhaust looks to be a half inch off the ground in the last picture. As far as the looks of either bike they both are ugly but Im not into overly designed show bikes. They have made some much better looking bikes than these before though. The big front rim and short rear rim is unbalanced and looks weird to me, whats the reason for that on any bike?

Air ride :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back