Cadillac Bike - OCC or PJD? Which bike do you like better?

Cadillac Bike - OCC or PJD? Which bike do you like better?

• Total voters
I disagree think they pushing the V series CTS theme into this bike with a sledge hammer. The rear fender the V series on the brake caliper.

I do think they lost there way with the headlight :laugh: But the rest of this bike screams CTS V

As for the guys on facebook complaining that it doesn't enough horsepower like the OCC does.. WTH difference does it make how much power the engine makes they both look like bikes I wouldn't want to go to fast on anyway :laugh:

I partially agree about the headlight. I personally love the look of the headlight, but think they coulda done more in the whole front end area to make the headlight blend in a bit better. it looks like a bolt on part.

And the more I look at the PJD, the more it grows on me, Ill admit this as well.

And I also agree about the power. Who the hell cares? Nobodys gonna even run it to its potential anyway, and if they ever did, it would probably shake and rattle enough parts off to blow itself up anyways... Its about looks, not performance.

I still like the OCC bike tho. We will have to agree to disagree :laugh: . It seems a bit more subtle, for sure, but I think they nailed it (aside from a few gripes already mentioned)

Pjd all the way, jr is what made occ so big with his designs and creativity, occ without jr is like rice crispies without milk

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

juniors ride all the way. it is actually a bad ass bike. did anyone ever watch the show that gave a guy like a week to build the bike of his dreams? if he finished it within the alloted time he got to keep it. there was one guy that worked with wraught iron for a living and man he made a bad ass bike.

the pjd bike for sure......occ isnt even worth looking at in my opinion....senior needs to stick to what he does best old school and yelling.....when he goes the rest of the way out of business junior will still be there with his modern cutting edge designs.

Well went with the PJD and thought I'd be going against the popular vote, but that's the one I'd ride.

Well went with the PJD and thought I'd be going against the popular vote, but that's the one I'd ride.

I doubt I'd ride either farther than the nearest dealer lot to trade it in. :laugh:

Two of the uglier contraptions I've seen quite a while.

I have a burning passionate hatred for all things OCC...

funny watching SR talks trash about his son on how he'll never beat him and they can't do this or that. OCC bikes over all have been going down hill for the past year or so creative wise. with that said you know i choose JR's bike cause it looks way,way better.

For the record, I'm not into cruisers for riding, so neither bike is my cup of tea in practice. That said...

I think PJD hit it outta the park. The OCC bike looks OK, but the bike just looks utilitarian to me, particularly the front half, whereas the PJD bike looks like a real work of art, which is the main purpose to bikes of this nature.

What do y'all think?

OCC bike:
01-OCC-cadillac-625x450.jpg

PJD bike:
PJD%20CADILLAC%20BIKE.jpg

OCC bike (apologies, couldn't find a better shot of this angle):
OCC-Cadillac-bike2.jpg

PJD bike:
caddie-03.jpg

Would love to have the PJD Bike in my garage, next to my truck!:thumbsup:

Back