which oil you like better ?

which oil you like better ? - Which do you like ?

• 1. Amsoil.

Votes: 98 98.0%
  • 2. Motul syn.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Golden spectro syn.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C_Henry

Registered
what do you guys think? I'm kinda leaning toward the Motul.

<!--EDIT|C_Henry
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122139981 -->

I also use Shell Rotela-T full Synthetic. Have used it for a coupla' years on this and other bikes and have had nothing but good things to say about it. And you can buy it at Wal-Mart for about $13.00 for the gallon jug.

David

beerchug.gif

Well guys, i went with Mobile Mx4t. I rode it bout 60mi lastnight and it seems to run a little warmer than before. shifts nice and smooth. I think next time I'll go with the Motul 50 wt. Thanks !

I use a oil called Castrol Magnatec.... I doubt if castrol sells under that brand name in the US blush.gif

Royal Purple &quot;Max Cycle&quot; and I am a dealer of this line. I absolutely love the stuff. The &quot;Max Cycle&quot; 10W40 and zero weight oils are great. We can get it by the case or drum for those interested. We will also carry Amsoil as the two lubricant's in my shop. Either way you can't go wrong but I personally favor the Royal Purple. If you dip your hand in a bowl full after an oil change you can just feel how hard it is to get off your hands. That kind of protection is what I like. Zero clutch or transmissions issues noticed in the Hayabusa or ZX-14 with this oil. They also make an engine coolant additive that works great with distilled water &quot;Purple ICE&quot;.

This is a very tough decision I am dealing with right now what to buy and stock on the shelves that will sell because people will buy it. Tossing around Royal Purple, Amsoil, Maxum, Castrol R4rock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back