Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America

• Antarctica

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy for now, have a house in Valdosta GA and will probably go to Germany after this year for a tour then back to the States.

Oh .... Just read Wizards post...RIP------------
Born in Sweden 1951----Stockholm--folks imigrated to the US in 51---To Chi Town for a short while---I grew up in So Cal till 15 and a half,Step Dad and Mom re-imigrated to Sweden in 67 or so--had my learners permit--found out you may not drive a car till 18--ouch! Became a member of the Moped Army..39cc's----Really a 1952 a Husqvarna. Ha! 86 CR500---Vet class Mx..Sweet.Left Sweden for good in 1972....Tahoe-Carson Nevada since then. And a US citizen.
right now at 53...bought a house,own a 01Busa,a 95 501 Husaberg [Got's big balls in the hp dept,]71 SL100 ,89 Honda LXI, 83 Toy 4x4, and a Volvo 84 with 364K that will not die---wagon.......Life is good except the [1] Saturday night that caused me tinnitus for the rest of my life---Busa with Muzzy Ti pipe masks the ringing good. rock.gif

Born and raised in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan, Canada, now live in Tampa, FL. USA (8 yrs), not much of a change, just that the winters are warmer than sk summers smile.gif.

How can I tell where im from?

Sometimes I think i'm not human wow.gif
Sometimes I think i'm emortal when I ride; thats not good or is it 1zhelp.gif
So I have no idea who I am or where im from.
I tryed looking for a tag on my ass but that is hard to do, unless your a dog, If I could bend like a dog I wouldn't be looking at my azz.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEOOOOOOOOOOOO

...bare footed Finnish native.....citicen of Äänekoski...that is in the middle-Finland....ofcourse You allready knew that...  xblueman.gif

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124757261 -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back