Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America

• Antarctica

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry , I didn't really mean that no other country matters . But you know us Americans , we're better than everyone else , I mean everyone thinks that we're better than everyone else , no , I mean WE don't think we're better . Wait a minute , maybe we are rock.gif !

Shouldnt all the canadians be down in Florida this time of year... I swear, I went to the beach last weekend and in a row of 30 cars, only myself and two others had Florida Plates, all others, You know where...Ehhh laugh.gif

Shouldnt all the canadians be down in Florida this time of year... I swear, I went to the beach last weekend and in a row of 30 cars, only myself and two others had Florida Plates, all others, You know where...Ehhh laugh.gif
ha ha very true !!! We are all in Florida, California, Arizona or Cuba this time of year ...

..Athens, GREECE! (..as opposed to Athens-Georgia.. how is Athens-Georgia anyway.. )

r u coming for the Olympics? smile.gif sorry, no dragster races..

The People's Republic of Santa Monica!

Antarctica rock.gif Must need some special tires, oil, gas, helmet, leathers, brake fluid, clutch fluid, hmmmmm cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back