Which Dealership has the Cheapest Gen3 for preorders right now or just to have one on hold until it comes in ?

Only if you finance it and then pay it off quickly. If you do a 60 month with 5k down and you pay your tax and tag fee (6595 total down payment) at 3 percent you end up paying 21k plus for the bike at the end of the loan. Cash OTD with tax (7 percent in Florida) and tags for just over 19,5k. Only if they sell you the bike as advertised for 18k in either situation.

I just scrolled all the way down and read this.

**All rebates assigned to dealer. Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title, licensing, $399 Doc Fee, $1,798 Freight and set-up charge, and any reconditioning charges. All charges subject to change without notice. These charges represent costs and profit to the dealer. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Second Key and owner’s manual may not be available on all pre-owned and leftover vehicles. We make every effort to ensure the data listed is correct, Sky Powersports assumes no responsibility for typos, misprint errors and/or omissions on listings. Please contact us for more accurate information.

1798 for freight and set up? 399 doc fee? F that and that dealership for a misleading advert. I think time will tell, if you wait long enough, winter, or buy a used one where the buyer made an impulse buy and the bike scared the crap out of him, it might be worth the wait. But if you want to be first on the block with one.......then the market decides the price.

This is a common practice with crooked dealers, they advertise a very low price and then in the fine print have $1,500-3,000 in fees on top of taxes.

I tired sharing a couple dealers that offered discounts on pre-orders and almost no one took advantage of it. I think one person got the same deal as me and a handful got the second tier deal. Could have saved many thousands...

I'm on vacation in Newport beach California and when I get home I have to do the 600 mile service on my bike . so I stopped by a dealer in Costa mesa to pick up an oil filter(I have no dealer near me at home) . Sitting there! Was a silver 2022 ....... Marked up to $24k . Before any taxes or anything . I love my bike but to think someone could be paying after taxes and fees over 25k is disgusting.

Back