Where is the top end power?

Thanks for all the good info guys. I am thinking this quote is the reason I am waiting for the "punch" up top. I haven't gotten all the way but I have a feeling that this bike will not explode with power on top at a certain rpm like the liter bikes I have had. I will miss that but so far very happy with the bike. It doesn't feel nearly as heavy as it is, above 5mph anyway. I was thinking that I will have to ride with some literbikes to really realize the speed. Kind of like the last v8 car I drove, very fast but didn't feel nearly as fast, until passing everyone around you. And yes I do use more than 6th gear and I have been around bikes my whole life so this thread was merely to find out your impressions on the power delivery of this bike, just thought wording it the way I did would get more responses.

So now on to pipes, this has been asked a million times on here but who makes the most power for pipe brands? And also, how much can I gain by just using a pcv to start and then adding a pipe later. Still up in the air about pipes but wondering if pc v would give me any power on its own on this bike. Others it does so I thought I would ask. :whistle:

I'm running the Brocks Short Meg and PC III. The Cannon or Alien Head should all produce close to 15 ponies. A good tuner can throw a race filter and tune on it that will give you additional ponies.

Back