Does this ever get old?

Dozerdriver

Registered
I haven't been riding much due to the winter but now it has been warming up I have had the beast out lately. I am so shocked at how much power these bikes have. I just had my bike re tuned and went for another short ride today and I am amazed again...I have close to 18k miles and my bike runs awesome and looks great too ( orange is the nicest..sorry ). Does this wow factor ever truly end? I operate a lot of different machines but none are as impressive as this bike...

nope, i said the same thing when i rode mine the little i have this year. just suprises me everytime(all black nicest color!!! lol)

same here. I am amazed at how fast and agile this bike is. if I don't ride for a few days then jump back on it I warm up a bit before I whip it around or fight traffic:laugh: I love this bike, and that's how you know it's a great ride... the wow factor. i never get tired of looking at it. mine sits in my hallway right inside front door. I always give a lil glance when I leave and it's the first thing I see when I get home. :thumbsup: psst.. look at my posts, almost time for my toaster:laugh::laugh:

Man... when you put the Bike away for winter just as I do also, and the Baby comes out in Spring... THAT feeling don't get old. That rush when you roll the throttle and feel the still cool wind rush by, it never gets old!

Ride safe tho
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I have to agree. I had three bikes when I first bought the Busa. The others were a Ducati and a Triumph. I have to say I thought the Busa was way ugly when I first bought it, but I quickly found that I never rode the other two so I sold them.

This bike is by far the best all round machine I have ever owed, and I've had quite a few. Every single time I ride it I love it more.

Still cold here, but I had to take mine for a ride, just a quick 10min, I just had to, can't wait for the warm weather.

same here still cold.. but I rode it 10 days ago around the block.. Oh do i miss the power.. and knowing no car can hold a candle to a Hayabusa.. love that feeling. :laugh:

The wow factor is what keeps us all coming back. :thumbsup: I cant wait to be able to ride again. This winter is too long. :moon::laugh:

I fall in love every time i roll on that throttle and get up in the RPMs... Doesnt ever fail

Still amazed at how brutally real it is. Nothing I've ever ridden gets me going like it.
I thought my 97 Zx11 was fast. I think if I hopped on one now it would feel slow ?

Juli and I took our first ever 2 up ride on Oren on Friday night. She said she could really feel the power difference between the 09 and my 05. I said baby, she is still in C mode. :laugh:

same here still cold.. but I rode it 10 days ago around the block.. Oh do i miss the power.. and knowing no car can hold a candle to a Hayabusa.. love that feeling. :laugh:

i hear ya! today I had a mustang pass me and I thought, yeah, you might think you're fast passin suv's and minivans but I'd smoke ya on the bike :laugh: come back around when it's warm:whistle:

I'm looking to take mine to work all this week. 50 in the morning and 80 in the afternoon. My WRX is no slouch, but this thing blows my socks off every time. I've been running harder lately as it warms up. Keeping it wound up at 7k is fun. Power wheelies and always on max HP. Yeehaw!

Back