When the bully finally gets whats coming -

I thought that might be what you meant. For your edification, wearing of school uniform is the norm in most English-speaking countries. The U.S. is unusual in that it does not.

We have trouble affording books...much less uniforms.

I got suspended for a day for defending myself, just blocking a kid's punch. After I found out I was getting suspended, I hit the kid in principals office and still got same punishment. Kid never bothered me again :whistle:

I did not get in trouble at home for it. I was told I would have got in more trouble if I did not defend myself. I teach my kids to do what they can to avoid a conflict but if there is no other choice, defend yourself.

The kid gave the bully more than enough fair warning. I think it was very just. Atleast bully should have been suspended too.

I was bullied and picked on in school. A much larger kid who played football in the grade behind me would not leave me alone, so one day I met him in the bathroom. After some tussling I got him in a headlock, and low and behold right in front of his head was the bathroom stall post...and I rammed him into it as hard as I could - WHAM...he kinda shook it off and turned around, and again in front of him was the bathroom wall..so WHAM I knocked him into it too. After that he got loose, hit me a couple times before it was over, but I walked out of that bathroom with my head held high and my honor and reputation intact. And he never picked on me again.

Boys gotta learn this to become a man. The pussifying of our youth is just leading to a bunch of sissies who can't stand up for themselves in life, and the bullies (criminals) just love it.

Decide: Sheep, Wolf, or Sheepdog....

I agree +1000. The next generation is nothing but a bunch of pu__ys. Here's your ribbon for trying. Or no we don't keep score. Give me a brake this is just stupid. There are winners and losers in the world.

I can just see it now some lawyer will start a lawsuit against the kid for body slamming the kid.

Just the kids posture in this video,you can tell he's not generally a violet person. Hopefully this will put an end to his terror of being tormented in school.

Way to go kid. But now, this needs to go away. All this media attention can only turn things bad - either now he's going to get triple teamed, or all the attention is gonna mess this kid up. His parents need to protect him from the noteriety.

that made my day. Little **** got what he deserved. And casey seems like a good kid... He put up with the bully's **** until he simply couldnt anymore. He tried to not let it get to that point, but when he had to, he got **** done. He didnt mess around with exchanging blows (though by the size of him comparatively, it wouldnt be many blows), he just went straight for finishing it. Way to go!

Pisses me off that Casey got suspended and the bully didnt even get punished. I would sue the **** out of the school. Apparently it is ok to bully a kid, and strike him several times, including in the face... but defending yourself is against the rules?

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

way to go casey, that fake ass bully got what was coming to him, i was bullied in HS, until i broke the bullys nose and then nobody messed with me again, but i was the small guy in the picture, sometimes thats what it takes to let people know not to mess with you

Just the kids posture in this video,you can tell he's not generally a violet person. Hopefully this will put an end to his terror of being tormented in school.

Judging from the photo he looks completely calm. He simply blew his lid after so many years abuse. Better him bodyslamming a kid, then shooting up the school

Back