When the bully finally gets whats coming -

Also on the side of the victim....

The school board is a bunch of pricks for not punishing the bully. Yes, it is extremely clear that the bully is a lot smaller, however just because the victim is much bigger doesn't automatically make him guilty.

I am 6'9 245 lbs solid muscle. However I am an extremely calm individual. I was always picked in elementary/middle school for the being tallest and very skinny/lanky. Although picked on, I never fought back

However during those younger years kids would ALWAYS bully me. I never understood why, I was always very nice. And whenever things escalated and teachers got in the way I swear I was automatically blamed for the simple fact that I was a lot taller than everyone else.

Fricken prick faculty school staff.

I defend the victim 110% and am extremely happy he body slammed that kid. Wish the shrimp bully would have lost some teeth hitting the ground. Things like this should happen more often, it's the only way for bullys to stop.

that kid was 16? he looked about 12 years old.....

who was the "older" looking female that said "you might wanna leave him alone" to the bully's friend?

alot of these Bullies need to get the "smack down" thrown on them. if they go out into the real world thinking they can be the punks they were in school, there gonna get dead.

i wish more kids would have the chance to duke it out. it keeps them from fighting with guns later. but no, no more boxing in school, it's too violent. and what ever happened to a good ol fist fight? hockey rules, 1 winner 1 looser, dispute settled. the big kid took a few hits like a man. he knew he would win. it just took a few punches to provoke him. and once he won, he was done. not like he kept pummeling him, or kicked him while he was down. just a bam, "Leave Me Alone" body slam! :thumbsup:

:whistle:i have taught a lesson or two to a few young kids that thought they could act any way they wanted without gettin their little rear paddled. better beat up in school, than shot in a bar.

Almost same thing happened to me in school. Except I was the small kid and he was much bigger. Me and the kid tussled for a second and then he went over the railing to the gym that was 30 feet up. I held on to him and the teacher helped him back up. We both got kicked out for a week.

I cant see the video but I imagine from what others said that the kid who got picked on got punished. Then chaulk this up to bad parenting. My mom walked me right back into school the next day, told me to go to class and then yelled at the principal for an hour. They ended up lifting my suspension but didnt make life to great for me with the teachers.

yep, thats about right- a good indication of how screwed up our society is becoming...

personally, i probably would have kicked him in the face...

I am outraged that Casey was suspended for defending himself!

I think the instigator should be suspended. Casey was defending himself after apparently being bullied for a long time, not just during this incident. I think if bullies expect that they may be retaliated against, they might just think twice. Kids should not have to worry about defending themselves against bullies.

that bully made a pretty good turkey call at the end.:rofl:

Private school bullies:laugh: Kid got what was coming to him. Bet he cried to his parents that he got beat up by a bully

I was bullied and picked on in school. A much larger kid who played football in the grade behind me would not leave me alone, so one day I met him in the bathroom. After some tussling I got him in a headlock, and low and behold right in front of his head was the bathroom stall post...and I rammed him into it as hard as I could - WHAM...he kinda shook it off and turned around, and again in front of him was the bathroom wall..so WHAM I knocked him into it too. After that he got loose, hit me a couple times before it was over, but I walked out of that bathroom with my head held high and my honor and reputation intact. And he never picked on me again.

Boys gotta learn this to become a man. The pussifying of our youth is just leading to a bunch of sissies who can't stand up for themselves in life, and the bullies (criminals) just love it.

Decide: Sheep, Wolf, or Sheepdog....

he defended himself and that kid got what he had coming. it it were me i may not have stopped at body slamming him :whistle:

I think the school is making the mistake. The kid being bullied is MUCH larger. He refrained from retaliating several times, and warned the kid picking on him - looks to me like he REALLY TRIED to defuse the situation. But, when none of that worked, he took swift, decisive action and THEN, when he could have done much worse, walked away when the threat was nuetralized. Hell, if that were my son, I'd be down there chewing that principle's AZZ. The video says it all.

I think the school is making the mistake. The kid being bullied is MUCH larger. He refrained from retaliating several times, and warned the kid picking on him - looks to me like he REALLY TRIED to defuse the situation. But, when none of that worked, he took swift, decisive action and THEN, when he could have done much worse, walked away when the threat was nuetralized. Hell, if that were my son, I'd be down there chewing that principle's AZZ. The video says it all.

I cant agree with you more kieth! My mom chewed the principle out when I had that gym door divider injury! They gave both of us I.S.S. After the butt chewing from my mom, the principle still punished me with detention after school. He told my mom fighting is fighting no matter who started it etc.

If I got suspended for defending myself I garantee the media would be involved. Of course I would feel pretty good about my suspension knowing I just handed that kid his ass...

around here if you are wearing the same kind of shirts to school it means private school.

I thought that might be what you meant. For your edification, wearing of school uniform is the norm in most English-speaking countries. The U.S. is unusual in that it does not.

LOL, even Penny-Arcade has something to say about this:

P-A Casey.jpg

P-A Casey.jpg

Back