When the bully finally gets whats coming -

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
A buddy posted this on his facebook but wanted to get a broader audience input. I read through the comments for a good bit on the site and well all I can say is thank god that Casey didnt show up with a weapon and kill them all. Seems like perhaps suspension was applied to both kids but I'm sorta on the fence if the victim should get the same level of punishment ??? He could have on the other hand just laid the kid out with one punch perhaps but either way I'm pretty sure he's not going to have any issues with bullies while he's in that school :laugh:

Just FYI, the page does have a few NWS links but are noted as such and could have a bikini/thong picture depending on the story cycling through at the time you click....otherwise the site is clean enough to be on with most anyone else, even your mom :thumbsup:

Casey Heynes | Bully Video | SportsGrid

Thoughts?

I think the kid who started it should suspended and the parents of the victim should sue the school for taking no action against the offender jmo

By doing nothing they condone the violence against the other student.

PS Thats the stupidest bully I ever seen :)

Kid bullies a kid twice his size. Not very smart bully. Dont think he will make the same mistake twice though.

Don't start nuttn' wont be nuttn'......in other words, yeah that bully had it coming.

Casey seem to be only defending himself.

I am for the kid defending him self! I know myself first hand whats its like to be bullied. I was picked on, punched, kicked, and even thrown down halls of my 5th-9th grade years in school. I even have the scars from it too, one above my right eye from being thrown into a metal divider to the gym doors, and a big scar on the back of my head from being hit with a brick. I even got in trouble for the crap they started. I did defend myself, but I was smaller and a 1 1/2 younger then my class mates. Once I started wrestling.... things changed! The kid deserved to get his :moon: handed to him!:rulez:

Casey deserves an award! Now the shoes are on the other feet cause now all the other kids that was bullied by that guy is thinking "If Casey can do it so can I".

I would normally never be supportive of the actions of a ginger but it seems that the smaller kid deserved what he got.
I can think of a couple of people to whom I'd like to do the same thing.

+1 on the stupidest bully ever comment! Ahhh... I think I'll hit the guy in the face who's eight inches taller and is 4 times my weight... Ya think he'd would have stood down when he punched him in the face and he didn't even flinch - it's a hint - a self preservation evolutionary instinct should be kicking in at that point. It's like the jackasses who taunt animals and such - then they attack! After when their all bloodied and bandaged up they say "Didn't think he would try to eat me!"

the bully deserved it. My son is on the small side and I tell him not to take no sh*t . the worst that is going to happen is he will get suspended. I won't scold my kid for sticking up for himself. :rulez: this country wasn't built on pasifism:laugh:

Good Job Kid................Only thing is I would have kicked his friends ass too :rulez:. My Limit is 3 dudes at a time............After that you are Screwed

Kudos to the kid, the punishment that was brought in this situation is a reflection of our new culture - not taking responsibility for one's actions.

I almost posted this video on here yesterday but then I got distracted and forgot about it but it's a favorite he deserved that and some more

Back