What's your occupation?

Slot Technician for a major corporation--- largest in the world --- for 31 years
56 @ 160 married 13 years.. one cat one dog one rabbit one reptile which none get along with each other.
Busa for 5 years and loving it still-- makes me forget my age as soon as it's started up...

5'4" 165lbs, 41 years old, semi retired pro motorcycle racer.started in motocross then roadracing,been AMA & NHRA Dragracing for 15 years now.Oh yeh,Also owner of Smithers Customs motorcyle speed shop for 12 years.

Marine and Semi-Pro Football (Strong Safety)
What's Semi-Pro Football? NFL part time? Or something else?

Me? Right now I'm an IT Analyst. I usually master different technologies quickly, and have ended up doing all types of IT work - systems admin, network admin, pc help, repair, help desk, sql, crystal, yada yada.... Hopefully I can get into a management position in the near future...

Would prefer something closer to/in Asia
smile.gif

Right now I'm a bum. Looking for an apprenticeship in an indoor trade.
I've done welding and machining in the past. have a desktop lathe and a milling machine, also a small wirefeed welder.
I'm 31 years old and 150lbs.

Let's see...3 years USMC (Vietnam), 2 years US Coast Guard (Port Security), retired LEO (Los Angeles), personal security(bodyguard stuff), now I'm a Dean of Students at a high school in Reno. 6' 235 lbs., married with 2 teenage daughters....waist size..WTF? This isn't a dating service. Raydog

Img_9404_Doyle_1000.jpg

robot programer..
cool! i use to program Kawaski robots for Zenith electronics before they close and move to mexico...
now i'm an Electrician for Chicago Transit Authority, i modify, troubleshoot and repair all the electrical circuit on the rail cars...kinda like it too...
laugh.gif
but i prefer doing robotics...
thumb_up.gif

robot programer..
cool! i use to program Kawaski robots for Zenith electronics before they close and move to mexico...
now i'm an Electrician for Chicago Transit Authority, i modify, troubleshoot and repair all the electrical circuit on the rail cars...kinda like it too...
laugh.gif
but i prefer doing robotics...
thumb_up.gif
that cool . yea i love doing this for sure.. right now iam doing a job for a company in st. marys ohio . that deal with HONDA . the robot cell is for a civic 08' the front two seat .. and the robot are motoman and fanuc.. robots..

robot programer..
Cool, done some robot programming myself. Most of my programming was on Adept 3 and Adept 1850 (motionware). Worked with all sorts of robots for the last 20 some years.

I have been writing manuals for AMF Automation Technologies robots for the past five years. We make some OEM cartesian style robots, and integrate others, Kuka, Motoman, Adept, etc. Link:

http://www.amfautomation.com/solutions2.html

Back