What's your occupation?

52, Solution Architect in the UK.... working on a health service IT programme. Need a Busa to blow the cobwebs of tedium away.... I used to be a builder (construction) many years ago but got fed up with freezing in the winter - and getting laid off. So sold all my tools and bought an IT course.

Mercenary. Man with gun will travel when you want the job done right.

No, not really, but I like to tell people that.
Actually, I work in Military Tele-Communications otherwise known as Tech Control.
Currently a contractor in Iraq.

Hitman if the price is right. lol Just watched 'The Professional' last night so yea..

20 yrs old, 5'5" ha! way to break the mold.. Part-time concrete construction labor/foreman and full-time student, healthcare administration major..

23yo, 6'2" 250 lbs..... in install navigation systems, satellite radios, vehicle tracking devices. my company is contracted with hertz rental car so if ya ever rent through hertz and get a vehicle with Neverlost, that is what i install.

i bartend a few nights a week and dj at a local bar on the weekends...
cool.gif

We own our Floorcovering business..
specialty installing ceramic tile...but can do anything else.
22 yrs in the field. When I met Georgia, she also was in flooring working at Home Depot, We decided to do our own thing...We actually work together on the job almost everyday...

Focused on commercial retail stores for the past 2+ years (subway,sunoco gas,bed bath beyond,zales) on and on and on.....residential work and new homes took a poop with the economy.... So luckly we hit the retail work.

P.s Anybody in the Retail construction business with leads or info let us know..
we actually want to travel and work....

BOING aircaft worker in june i thing it well about 20 year. DAD of a 17 year old gril.WORK in a lot of sawmill in the 1970 to 1980then the mill went down no work. LEFT the mill and start at boeing. MY age 54 PS love too ride.
super.gif

super.gif

egitarre77.gif

super.gif

Been a watch and clockmaker for way too long, almost 30 years now. Own my own store and it's cool. Just turned 53 with a wonderfull wife and two mostly grown kids. Now that I have the most awesome bike on the planet I can concentrate on riding!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

16+ years in the oil refining industry. Started out as a technician, then quickly moved up to analyst. Just got promoted to Organic Lab Supervisor back in June of this year. I love what I do and the pay and benefits are awesome, but it's a little harder supervising people and dealing with the different personalities. Also a U.S. Army veteran and did 2 tours: Panama and Desert Storm. Proud dad of 2...one boy (Christian) who is 17, and one girl (Kaytlin) who is 12. Son is currently being recruited by LSU to play linebacker. My daughter is an up-and-coming basketball star with her Middle School basketball team which I currently coach. So YES! I am blessed and have awesome kids. Did I mention that I am single?
rock.gif
I guess I am picky....but I am HAPPY!!
cool.gif

40 yrs young. Control room operator at a 550 megawatt natural gas combined cycle powerplant. Thats clean electricity for 440,000 homes without ductburners.

Spent 4 years as a Seabee in MCB 1 out of Gulfport. Got into the IBEW as an apprentice lineman. Got my JL ticket almost 27 years ago.

I'm now a 52 year old shift manager over power operations. I keep the lights on at the bomb factory.

Spent 4 years as a Seabee in MCB 1 out of Gulfport.  Got into the IBEW as an apprentice lineman.  Got my JL ticket almost 27 years ago.

I'm now a 52 year old shift manager over power operations.  I keep the lights on at the bomb factory.
Wasnt that Hal's unit ?

I'm a trainer for Qantas Aircraft Customer Services here in South Australia, Australia.Train Aircraft Engineers on anything from operating EWP'S to OHS.Ride a 06 busa with 4000miles on the clock,bought the bike as a 50th birthday present and I luv it.

Back