Whats your JOB how do you pay for your BUSA!

Electronic warfare,USN.Now working for a large building materials company as a dispatcher.Really bland............Atleast I manage to keep a few toys around.

I tell the guys in this vehicle when , where and how many rockets or missiles to shoot
grim.gif
, death from above ,steel rain hooah
Sweet dude! I went through techinical training just down the road from you in Wichita Falls Tx. OK is a lil different that NY huh? lol
I spent 7 months in Wichita Falls while in Tech School for the USAF.
I went back there last April to 7-level school, didn't miss it much. Are you still AD? Whats your AFSC? I am AMMO.
I was in Comm 306x5 but I am no longer in. My wife is still AD as a Med Tech. We are stationed at Travis AFB. She might become a School Instructor and transfer to Shephard.

I tell the guys in this vehicle when , where and how many rockets or missiles to shoot  
grim.gif
, death from above ,steel rain hooah
Sweet dude!  I went through techinical training just down the road from you in Wichita Falls Tx.  OK is a lil different that NY huh?  lol
I spent 7 months in Wichita Falls while in Tech School for the USAF.
I went back there last April to 7-level school, didn't miss it much.  Are you still AD?  Whats your AFSC?  I am AMMO.
I was in Comm 306x5 but I am no longer in.  My wife is still AD as a Med Tech.  We are stationed at Travis AFB.  She might become a School Instructor and transfer to Shephard.
Yes Im still AD , the nasty comeback wasnt intended for you it was for the idiot who asked if I had ever rained steel on the citizens of Lawton Oklahoma ( not a very funny thing to ask IMHO) , Iheard sheppard is a pretty decent place to be stationed , then again to us Army guys anything AF is gonna look fancy to us . We kinda get the shaft on living conditions and stuff like that . I remember the first time I enetered an AF base , I went to one of there dining facilities and it was like a freakin restaurant , compared to ours which are kinda like jail chow halls

My God dude, lighten up!! It was a joke. I spent 37 years working for the Air Force so I know a little about weapons. It seems to me you may be wound a little tight to have your hand on a button. IMHO anyway.
sad.gif

I'm a area manager for a secondary lender based in Little Rock.

once was told I was a "Jack of all trades, master of none." bite me.

I wear many hats at a honda-toyota-lincoln-mercury dealership. sys admin, fleet mgr, internet mgr, i.t. guy, backup sales mgr, and other odds&ends.

at one time (1999) my internet dept was the largest internet distributer (automotive) in the Northwest.
Even created/developed an internet startup pilot for toyota, has nationally rolled-out and is known as buyatoyota.com

anybody in the western united states looking to buy a new toyota, honda, lincoln, merc, let me know. I sell and deliver new vehicles from Hawaii to Colorado, alaska to texas. fly in, drive home... or shipped.
(end of sales pitch)
biggrin.gif

I save money for BOSE Corp. and help increase our Market share with increased advertising . 10's of millions in Marketing materials saved and I do not see any of the savings directly.  
wow.gif
mad.gif
That sounds about right...Damn corporate goons...You save em' millions...couldn't they at least send 2-3% your way?
rock.gif

Let's hear it for dirty fingernails!
Hey, I get my fingernails dirty.  Just doesn't pay anything...

Yet
devil.gif
Dirty Finger nails???  Ewwww!!!!   Actually as soon as I am going to be going to the local gas supply and get my Oxy Acetlyne tanks and start doing some more welding/sculpting. Metalsmithing is what I went to school for, jewelry, sculpting, forging, casting, raising, etc etc... maybe then I can finally get some dirt back under these finger nails... The Graphics pays the bills... but fire, metal, and stones...thats where my heart is at...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075594545 -->

I buy stuff for a living for Honda. I buy equipment and projects. I just finished up buying all of the equipment for our new assembly plant.

well after reading the post I can definatly say i am the only one of these... :p

dont laugh but i am a MALE NURSE
biggrin.gif
Nurse practitioner

at least i know how to take care of my slef once i go down :p

Back