Whats your JOB how do you pay for your BUSA!

I ride my Busa with tape on my glasses.  I own two Geeks on Call franchises in Northern Va.  (Onsite computer support for small business and residential customers.)  It's not bad being called a geek when the fruits of your labors are spelled H-A-Y-A-B-U-S-A.  
type.gif

Im i the only blue collar guy here?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
No, you're not alone.

I'm a Boiler Plant Operator. Work in a hot and noisy place every day. Trying to get a new position as an Instrumentation/Controls Technician. Still in the boiler room, but better hours/pay.

rock.gif

I make beef jerky and sell it. Laugh if you will, but jerky is expensive!!! The hard part is not eating all the product
tounge.gif

For extra cash I do computer security stuff for the Army.

More blue collar here. I'm a Lab Technician for ConocoPhillips. Been doing this for almost 14 years. Also working on my MBA. Pay is real good, but the redundancy of lab work really sucks sometimes. The one bright side of it is that I was able to pay CASH for my Busa...
cool.gif
super.gif

Brian

Pimp daddy for a team of toofless kwack hoes. It aint easy! Just another temporarily displaced (read 'job outsourced overseas') computer monkey.
wow.gif
MS, BBA, AA, xyz, ... At least I can still afford a tank full of arab gold for the busa.

Mechanical engineer. Worked for the Navy, then firearms trainers, now on the coast in Oceanography. Hope to acquire a plane or gyro next. One can never have too many fun vehicles
biggrin.gif

nyrican: I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that vehicle!

Now that I am employed... I am a mechanical designer again. I am now also an engineer, and coordinator between the company I am being placed at and the company I work for. As of right now, I don't have a job description. I just do what I'm told.

Later,

Steve

My job? I get paid (poorly) to drive this around all day...

25619207.jpg

The more common view for some folks.
wink.gif

25619208.jpg

How do I pay for my busa? BARELY!
mad.gif

I'm another computer geek.........for ya all in the biz...here's the certs...MCSE, MCSA, MCT, CNI, MCNE, CCNA, CCIE, CCA, CCI, Net+, Inet+, A+ and other worthless certs..............BFD huh?
rock.gif
?
laugh.gif
Sum it all up...I teach people how to make these stupid things work and fix 'em when they break! Go ahead...ask me a question! I don't know the answer!!!
Zowwee!! I think you are a geek of the first order!
wow.gif

I have MCSE, CCNA, CISSP. As soon as I finish my MBA next year, I will add it and two of my certs to my Business card, then I will begin to control the world.
devil.gif

I met this guy at a conferencewho was a Public Speaker who had practically every computer cert that existed. At least 30 I believe. Totally unreal.

I tell the guys in this vehicle when , where and how many rockets or missiles to shoot  
grim.gif
, death from above ,steel rain hooah
Sweet dude!  I went through techinical training just down the road from you in Wichita Falls Tx.  OK is a lil different that NY huh?  lol
I spent 7 months in Wichita Falls while in Tech School for the USAF.
I went back there last April to 7-level school, didn't miss it much. Are you still AD? Whats your AFSC? I am AMMO.

Back