How much is your house?

Didn't work for me...no house found at that location.... I'm not making my address up, honest!
That's because you live in a van down by the side of the river!
smile.gif

It was pretty close on my house. Sq ft, 3bed 1 1/2 bath, and lot size all good. Price was really close, only about $30k low, but thats peanuts here in LA.

I forgot how many of you live out of the city
poke.gif
out there in the woods or swamp....
tounge.gif

Many counties don't have realestate values on the computer or they don't have it in a format that makes it useful to that site. The county I'm in has a great site to draw from, but the county next door has little if nothing on the internet. You have to go to the county seat to get the info.

I thought it was neat. Photo of my house was taken during the summer of 06. Thats when I was rebuilding my deck, and it's 1/2 there in the photo. July to be specific. Shed's not in photo. Neat.

If you get zoom any closer a lot of "home growers" would get busted.
smile.gif

JD

I thought it was neat.  Photo of my house was taken during the summer of 06.  Thats when I was rebuilding my deck, and it's 1/2 there in the photo.  July to be specific.  Shed's not in photo.  Neat.  

If you get zoom any closer a lot of "home growers" would get busted.  
smile.gif

JD
In my town the city does exactly that.....bust homeowners on building permit violations. It's not America anymore, when you can't fix up your place without "them people " sticking thier noses in our business.

Back