Whats your JOB how do you pay for your BUSA!

I'm an Emergency Medical Service Helicopter Pilot....very bloody at times, but rewarding most of the time. Great schedule...work two days a week and every other weekend. Leaves me plenty of time to ride.
smileyexhibit.gif

I sell Pontiacs, Cadillacs, and GMC Trucks in Western Maryland. If you need a new one, call (301)722-8300 and ask for Bernie. I'll help you get a vehicle at the cheapest price and you can help me fund my next Busa!

I sell drugs!...  
Legal drugs though..Pharmaceutical Sales
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076203369 -->

So far seems like the 2 top job fields are computers and car salesmen.

Anyhow, I am a Sgt in the USMC and doing instructor duty right now for avionics. My real job is communication, navigation, and radar tech for EA-6B Prowler, Electronic Warfare at its best. Also qualified Marksmanship Instructor and Weapons and Tatics Instructor. Basically just your average Marine, Saving the Gov't money buy doing plenty of jobs all for the same BASIC pay.

My job sounds boring after reading all that.Im an asphalt plant operator.I make the black stuff we ride on here in michigan.Ive been in the operating engineers for 10 yrs now.Run portable asphalt plants and heavy equimpment when need be.Im i the only blue collar guy here?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
you are not alone , im a pipefitter. 11 years now tearing out and installing boilers, gas, oil, steamfitting. also own and operate the company, i have a small fund set aside for the toys.this wheather sucks so bad i am thinking of a sled. now if only suzuki would make one with the busa motor i know a few frozen ponds for some top speed runs.

rock.gif

Got-Busa,
I'm a 2T377 from Shaw AFB.  My best friend is TSgt Toby Boatman, he's ATC also, currently stationed in Guam.  Do you know him?

I'm over here in IRAQ, it sucks ......

Anybody who thinks there's no such thing as too much power should ride a Hayabusa ...... don't you agree?

v/r
MSgt Michael Lewis
Tallil AB, IRAQ

Blue Collar??? Yup, I feel so..... Dirty... I fix vacuum cleaners all day long. Well I sell them too. Miele makes one hell of a vacuum. Sure is exciting isn't it? I knew that I should have gone to college.

J

Back