What's up you all'ins?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey everyone... just thought I would ask and see what everyone is up to? I have been quite for awhile, but mostly because I have more work to do in the average day than I could get done in a week... argghhh.

Here is the good news - I am spending the weekend with my boys! I haven't seen them since August of last year and I needed to spend some time with them... for them and for me! Anyway, there are a lot of people that I wish I could have fit in and found ways to spend time with, but truthfully, every person that I see takes time away from the boys... so I am sorry... I guess we just all have to make the Bash!

Anyway, I hope all are doing well!

Errrr.
MCM

Good to see you again Shawn, Glad you are getting to hang out with your boys, That is always cool. :thumbsup:

Awesome Shawn. You have some good boys there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hey Shawn, that's good news. You and the boys should spend "together" time working on your creeper.

I dont know if second place will get a trophy or not in the Spring.....hehe

Seriously, I hope you have a good time and thanks for what you do for us all.

Shawn, great news about spending time with your boys! Hate we didn't get to see you in December, but defiantely at the bash.

Hey Shawn. Yes, spending time with your boys is the most important thing. Take care and see ya at the bash.
Posted via Mobile Device

Family and your children always come first.
Enjoy your time with them as each minute is a memory which will last forever.

Hey stranger, you clearly know to keep those kids in the front of the line, so enjoy the time Nd hopefully ill see ya at the bash. :thumbsup:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

glad to hear you are getting to have a great weekend! looking forward to seeing you at the Bash! :beerchug:

Sorry to hear about your limited time with the guys. Maybe I'll see you in the spring.

Glad you get to spend time with them! :thumbsup:

I hope you are less busy when riding season comes around! :beerchug:

:cheerleader: MCM Sighting! :cheerleader: Make a wish!

Always good to hang with your kids...:thumbsup:

Hope you are having a great time!!

See ya in the spring!

Back