Retirement

Congrats Shawn!!! Hell yeah we'd like to be there to help celebrate!! We wouldn't want to miss it!! :cheerleader:

great news! congrats!! count me in if it is at all possible, i would be honored to attend

I just might have to find an excuse to be in the neighborhood. Congratulations - I know that's a big step.

If you did what I think you did, you got to OVER 24 which I think tops you out in your current pay grade - that is a big raise in retirement $$ and a good choice.

So...been job hunting yet or decided where you want to take up permanent residence?

Will expect you to become a regular member of TEAM GIXXER :thumbsup:

I'm in. Congratulations, sir, and thanks for all you've done!:beerchug:

Wow! Congratulations Shawn! You work hard enough that you deserve the retirement good life. I will definitely try to make plans to make it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BTW did you ever end up getting selected for Lt Col?

Last edited:
congrats old man, i mean cough cough, Sir:poke:. i'm truly proud to be called one of the finest fighting forces of the world and it's an honor to have you in this beloved Marine Corps. Even though i never served with or under you, but from meeting you, you look to be a great leader. thanks for all your service.

p.s. get me ptad orders and ill be down there in a heart beat....cough cough:poke:

congrats old man, i mean cough cough, Sir:poke:. i'm truly proud to be called one of the finest fighting forces of the world and it's an honor to have you in this beloved Marine Corps. Even though i never served with or under you, but from meeting you, you look to be a great leader. thanks for all your service.

p.s. get me ptad orders and ill be down there in a heart beat....cough cough:poke:

Yeah, no kidding. Ill give you my CO's email to drop the line to get me some PTAD too :laugh: :thumbsup:

dude....yer gettin...well........ummmmmmmmmmm.................OLD! free coffee at McDonalds?? 15% off at the liquor store in Wednesday???? If so...I'll send ya my shopping list!!!

Congrats bud!

Good luck ,
that is a
big step .

:thumbsup:

Would like to
get down there ,
hope I can . . .

:banana:

#emwdRetiRed ~ #HowAreYouDoing ~ #Retard ~ #RetiRedLife ~ #THEoRg *

Back